Chapter 3

Mark's POV

Jack looked like he was about to say something, but was cut off by screaming. I whipped my head back around to where the boy was standing. He was still nowhere to be seen. I then looked behind Jack to see Phil protecting his face with his arms, while Dan's mouth hung agape.

"What do you mean you forgot the Maltesers?" Dan asked, sounding pissed.

"You never asked me to grab them!" Phil retorted.

Dan looked like he was about to scream again, when Felix intervened, "Guys, come on! We haven't been here for an hour and you're already getting in a fight! And you aren't even hitting each other? SHAME!" Felix smirked and took a step back.

Dan made eye contact with Phil and whispered, "I. Am. Going. To. Kill you!" Dan dove at Phil, but he sidestepped to dodge Dan's attack. Before they could continue, I stepped in between them.

Oh shit, they're tall, I thought to myself. "Dan! Stop trying to kill Phil! We can just order you some Maltesers online!"

Felix mumbled, "Come on Mark! Let 'em–" I shot him a death glare and he coughed.

"Okay, fine. Whatever," Dan replied quickly.

This was where Jack stepped in, "Umm..." We all looked at him. "Uh, isn't that my bag?" He pointed toward a security guard taking a bag off the baggage disposal. "HEY!" Jack screeched, sprinting toward the security guard. We all winced in sync.

"Okay, everyone go get your bags and meet back here," I instructed as I started chasing after Jack.

When I caught up to Jack, he was already getting his bag back. He smiled and thanked the security guard. As we were walking back to the meeting spot, Jack's phone started going crazy. He didn't bother checking it, he just smirked.

"You look like a younger sibling after they got away with blaming the broken window on their older siblings. What did you do?" I asked him, a smile playing on my face.

"Oh, nothing~" he responded, his smirk growing.

I smiled back at him. "So who's spamming your phone?"

His smirk grew bigger, if that were even possible, as he answered, "Probably just my millions of amazing fans."

I knew he was lying. He had all his apps on silent except for iMessage. It could be his girlfriend, Albertha, or maybe his family. Maybe he had been texting Matt and Ryan. I shrugged it off and responded with, "Suuuure."

He laughed that beautiful laugh of his. Wait, what did I just–

"What took you guys so long? We've been standing here forever!" Felix exclaimed.

"Calm down we were only gone for ten minutes," I responded.

Phil piped up, "So, uh, where are we all staying, and how are we going to get there?"

"My car's in the parking lot, and I think we should discuss the rest of the plan over food–"

"YES! FOOD!" Dan cheered, earning weird glances from most people in the airport. A slight blush crept onto his face as he suddenly became aware of all the people staring at him. 

Phil chuckled lightly and declared, "Alright Mark, lead the way!"

"It would be my pleasure," I replied, bowing. I marched out of the airport and everyone single filed behind me, marching in sync with me.

I'm definitely taking advantage of this hehehe.

I started singing, "The ants go marching one by one."