Chapter 72

Mark's POV

Cry and Felix stared back at me. After a few moments, Cry replied, "In all honesty, that's a really good point."

"So all we have to do is figure out who's keeping an eye on everyone? That person's the one who knows everything and we need to get them to tell us?" Felix asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, and I'm willing to bet that the person watching everyone will be keeping a close eye on me, since I just appeared and wasn't supposed to. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who the person is."

Felix turned to Cry. "When's the next time everyone will be together?"

"If I had to guess, I'd say dinner," Cry replied, "but we all could be gathered together before that."

Felix nodded as he thought. "Okay, so at dinner we need to keep watch for someone who's either watching Mark or trying to figure out why he came here."

"Like I said," I commented, "it shouldn't be very hard to figure out who the person is, as they'll probably be paying special attention to me."

"Alright, so we wait until dinner?" Felix asked.

"Unless you guys are already suspicious of anyone," I answered. "If you can think of anyone, we could go check them out now."

Cry glanced at Felix. "I barely leave my room. Felix on the other hand, knows almost everyone as far as I know."

Felix shrugged. "Everyone that I know is really friendly. There's a few people I don't talk to, but they don't seem that bad."

"How about we just point people out to you and explain who they are as we see them?" Cry suggested.

I thought for a moment. "So, are we waiting here until dinner or going to take a look around now?"

Felix opened his mouth to reply, but was drowned out by a deafening alarm. The alarm rang throughout the house, shaking Cry's room.

"What's that!" I shouted over the alarm.

Cry had his hands pinned over his ears, so I turned to Felix. He yelled back, "I have no idea!"

"I think we should get out of the building!" Cry exclaimed as he began running to his door. Felix and I followed close behind.

Once we'd gotten into the hallway, we were rushed into a crowd of people running toward the staircases. I lost track of Cry and Felix, so I stayed with the crowd, assuming that we were all being dragged to the same place.

As I was being rushed with the swarming crowd, I noticed a few people sending me confused looks. Before I could make a comment, I was yanked to the side and pulled through a door.

I let out a scream that was barely audible due to the alarm as I fell backwards onto the floor of a room. The person who pulled me into the room was quickly closing the door before smashing headphones onto my head.

The male had bright blue hair and was wearing glasses.

He helped me sit up properly, then sat down next to me. He was smiling brightly while he pulled down a microphone from his headphones. I heard his voice from the speakers covering my ears, "Mark!"

I blinked before whispering, "You're the guy."

The blue haired boy tilted his head. "What?"