Chapter 10

A/N btw, all trigger warnings are in the description for this book, so I'm not gonna tell you guys if something happens every chapter because I always feel like that spoils part of the chapter :/

Trigger warnings in description forever and always ^-^

Nate's POV

"You guys have to help us! Nate and Percy are in here too, and they're already beat up–AHHH!"

Jack cut himself off by screaming. The slices and screaming filled the room, as well as Percy yelling, "STOP HURTING US YOU BITCH!"

I screamed, "YOU FOUR HAVE TO FIND JASON AND REAGAN! THEY COULD BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! WE WERE RIPPED AWAY FROM THEM AND–"

"They can't hear you," the voice cut me off.

Technically, it wasn't just a voice. It was a person, though, we couldn't really tell, considering it was wearing a black robe that covered all of its skin. I continued to call it a voice because one, it refused to tell us its name and two, that's what Jason had called it.

I missed him and Reagan so much. I felt terrible for screaming while the voice was torturing me. I didn't want them to have to worry about me. Even if the YouTubers were the only ones that could hear us, I knew Jason and Reagan would hear about it eventually.

Percy, Jack, Phil and I were strapped onto metal tables that were standing vertically. There were chains around our wrists, ankles, and waist.

And let me tell you, they were not comfortable.

There was a huge screen in the room that was projecting Felix placing his hand on the doorknob in the lobby. He pulled his hand back suddenly and said something to everyone else. The voice put the screen on mute because it didn't like us knowing what our friends were saying.

For example, Felix looked like he was screaming after he touched the doorknob. What was he screaming about? We had no idea. Mark could've been joking about shipping him with Cry, or he could have seriously injured himself. We would never know until someone helped us.

The voice looked away from the screen so that its hidden face was facing us. "Aww, you're all so scratched up. What a shame. I hate cleaning these carpets."

I forced myself to look over at Percy for the first time since he screamed. He was covered with a mixture of dried blood and fresh blood. He had a look of determination on his face, though, as he said, "Aww, no one seems to give a fuck. What a shame."

I could've sworn Jack was getting ready to say something along the lines of, "GET REKT!" But instead, he instructed, "Guys, don't upset it. It'll just get worse."

"Ya know, he's got a point," I started. I saw Jack smile at me through the corner of my eye as I continued, "Only problem: I'm a stubborn son of a bitch and don't care. HEY VOICE! Your doctor called with your colonoscopy results. Good news, they found your head."

Percy coughed and mumbled, "Damn," while slightly smiling at me. Jack was completely dumbfounded. He probably didn't expect me to say that. I hate being labeled as the innocent one.

Jack smirked at me before he continued, "HEY VOICE! YOUR GENE POOL COULD USE A LITTLE CHLORINE!"

"OHHHH!" Percy and I screamed, laughing.