Chapter 94

Anti's POV

Shit shit shit shit shit.

I hadn't alerted Jack of my presence yet. I saw what happened to Mark once Dark did and decided that I could wait until they were in a less dangerous situation.

Unfortunately, that meant I couldn't yell at him to dodge the baseball bat the Robert-impersonator was swinging at the back of his head.

Jack collapsed to the ground, but since I wasn't in full possession of him, I only felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I cursed to myself before looking back up to see what was happening.

Jack was unconscious. I knew he hadn't died because if he had, I would've been dead as well. I also knew that whoever was in Robert's body would continue to attack him if they were aware he wasn't dead. I thought for a second before making the quick decision of making it seem like Jack had died.

I placed a hand on my chest and squeezed. I stiffened my body and stopped breathing, knowing Jack's body would do the same. I'd be able to hold my breath for six minutes before I passed out, which should've been enough time for Mark and Thomas to get rid of Robert.

I watched the scene play out. Mark kneeled next to Jack and started crying.

I stared in confusion for a moment before realizing that Mark thought Jack had died.

I felt a pang of guilt shoot through me. Now, not only had I made Mark cry, but he wouldn't be able to focus on Robert.

I tried to think on my feet, but before I had the chance to do anything, Robert slammed the bat against the back of Mark's head. He rolled away from Jack and blood began oozing out of the back of his head.

Thomas froze, staring at Mark and Jack. After a second, his face filled with pure rage—an expression I had never even seen on his demon.

He lunged at Robert, trying to grab him in a chokehold, but was stopped when Robert pulled the baseball bat back and forced it through his stomach. Robert ripped the bat back out of his stomach and watched in amusement as Thomas fell to the ground.

I left Jack as fast as I could. I came out of possession of him and bolted for the door of my room. I ran to Felix's throne room, assuming he was hanging around there.

I burst through his door and was met with a lot of judgmental stares. Knights, guards, and just about anyone else with enough authority to talk to Felix was gathered in his room.

"Umm, sorry to interrupt?" I asked as I glanced around the room. My gaze stopped on PJ. He was sending me more of a look that said 'You should start booking it back to your room' instead of the judgmental stare I was receiving from everyone else.

"Anti?" Felix inquired as he jogged down a few steps to meet me. "What's wrong?"

I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Where's Logan?"

He raised an eyebrow before replying, "In his room. Why? What happened?"

"Nothing, I'll take care of it," I assured before turning to leave.

Once I was out of the room, I gently closed the door. After it was closed and I heard the conversation start up again in the throne room, I started sprinting to Logan's room. Thomas would die in a matter of minutes if I couldn't get Logan to take possession of him.

I skidded to a stop in front of his door after a couple minutes. I banged on it a few times before Logan swung it open and yelled, "What?! I'm trying to watch Danny Phantom you cunt su–"

"Logan, Thomas is dying," I interrupted briefly before grabbing him by his arm and dragging him out of his room.

He was frozen for a minute, but snapped out of it quickly and asked, "What do you want me to do?"