Chapter 86

Mark's POV

The small weight on my lips moved away and I was left in silence. After a few seconds, quiet sobs filled the silence surrounding me. The weight rested on my chest and something wrapped around me on both sides, lifting me up slightly. I felt shaky breaths crash against my chest.

I started to open my eyes but stopped when I heard a familiar voice mumble through a strained voice, "Jack, I'm sorry it didn't work. He might wake up when he gets back to the human world."

Anti.

I felt the grip around me tighten and through choked sobs, Jack replied, "Why would the world he's in make a difference?"

Anti didn't respond. The only sound I heard was Jack's crying growing louder. I felt something wet seep through my clothes onto my chest.

I grunted and tried to open my eyes. Whoever was holding me promptly dropped me onto the floor.

I groaned and muttered a quick, "Ow," before putting a hand to the back of my head. I opened my eyes and found myself face to face with a puffy eyed Jack.

He put a hand over his mouth and mumbled, "M-Mark?"

I grinned slightly and sat up. "It's really you this time, right? Like, you're not gonna shapeshift into some woman who wants to kill me?"

He stared at me for a second before moving his hand away from his face and smiling brightly. He tackled me in a hug, laughing and giggling away to himself.

While laying on my back, I smiled and hugged him back. Jack buried his head in the crook of my neck and I felt tears drip onto my skin.

After a few minutes, he pulled away from me and looked me in the eye. "Mark you asshole, you've been sleeping for a day!"

I stared at him, still grinning. "On the bright side, I know that Felix is back at the orphanage, I have an idea of what we need to do to help Cry, I know why Robert is being weird with Reagan, and that Ethan and Tyler are in the orphanage somewhere. Also, apparently Kyle is a–"

Jack started leaning toward me, his eyes focused on my lips. "Damn I missed your stupid voice."

I blushed and leaned in a bit before mumbling, "Looks like you missed a lot more than that–"

"Wait, what do we need to do to save Cry?" the demon version of Felix interrupted me from across the room.

Jack screamed at the sound of his voice and fell off of me. I shot up into a sitting position, throwing Jack's legs off of me. My face felt like it was on fire.

I looked in the direction of Felix's voice to find Anti, Dark, what looked like a demon version of PJ, the demon version of Percy petting Chica, Thomas, Logan, Dan, and Phil all standing next to Felix. Anti and Dark were watching in horror while the rest of them were watching with anticipation and turned on Felix after he spoke.

"What the hell, Felix!" Dan shouted. "They both just grew a pair and were getting ready to–"

"Tell us more about how to help Cry!" Anti interrupted, his face practically glowing from how hard he was blushing.

Dark looked the exact same way. He hurriedly nodded his head. "R-Right! How are we supposed to get Cry back?"

"Well," I paused, "wait, how did you guys get me back?"

Everyone went silent for a moment while Dan and Phil glanced at each other, smirking. "Oh ho ho," Phil started, "do we have a story to tell you."