Glasses : Sonic

Following from 'Glasses'.

You are still a (A/T)

I still don't want to wear my glasses...

With her sore head from banging it constantly on door frames (Y/N) headed to her fourth lesson of the day, praying that she didn't get too bad a headache.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Wahh!! For crying out loud Sonic don't sneak up on me like that!" (Y/N) yelled hitting him on the shoulder.

He just laughed not bothered at tall that he had nearly given her heart attack by sneaking up on her.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." he apologised, still laughing.

"Apology accepted, I guess. Just don't do that again, I've got a headache that you probably made ten times worse." she grumbled.

"You're not feeling well? Why don't you go to the school nurse?" he suggested.

"I'm fine, let's just get to class otherwise we'll be late." (Y/N) said starting to make her way to her lesson again.

Although like the rest of the day, simply walking to her next class proved a difficult task. She ended up bashing into three people and then she completely missed the door walking into the wall next to it.

"Are you sure you're really fine?" Sonic asked her when they sat down.

Forth lesson was English and the first lesson they had with each other today, luckily they sat next to each other.

"Yes!" she huffed rubbing her sore head.

"Come to think of it you've been acting weird today, you keep bumping into things and Amy looked like she kept whispering to you." Sonic recalled.

"Honestly I am fine!" she tried to convince him.

"Tell that to your grazed forehead." he countered.

It was at that moment that (Y/N) could sigh in relief as the teacher started the lesson. Any distraction from their conversation which could ultimately lead to the revealing of her glasses, was greatly appreciated.

But come on when does anything ever go as planned in a classroom?

Sadly not being able to see very well meant that when (Y/N) tried to look at things she was very often miles off. When she appeared to be trying to read off the bored she was actually looking at the book shelf.

And when the teacher was talking she looked like she was gazing out the window concentrating on the plants outside rather than the lesson.

"(Y/N) the (A/T)! Please pay attention!" the teacher yelled at her.

"Sorry Miss!" she apologised shyly.

Once the lesson was over lunch started and the students and teacher happily fled the room, but (Y/N) hung back a little so she could exit the room with bumping into anyone.

"Hey (Y/N)? Are you coming?" Sonic asked waiting for her at the door.

"Yep!"

Throwing her satchel strap on her shoulder she made her way over, but someone hadn't tucked their chair in and (Y/N) tripped on the leg. Which would be fine, if this hadn't caused her to bash into the book shelf and cause it to start toppling over!

"(Y/N) watch out!"

In a fright reflex (Y/N) threw her arms over her head, and thankfully Sonic's speed was able to save a lot of pain, as he was caught the shelf before too many books could fall off, setting up right against the wall.