I need to know...

First of all, I hope you guys had a horrifying Halloween 🎃 and that you enjoyed that surprise Sonic.exe one shot.

Secondly in the last chapter this book had 17k reads, it now has 18k!! It's bonkers! Thank you all my lovely little Chao's!!

And this is the important bit: What do you guys want me to write for Christmas? I know it's 8 weeks away but I need to manage my time with all my college work, so I need to know. It will be just another set of special one shots and I'll most likely throw in a couple of Christmas themed one shots into the bunch.

But what do you want specifically? Do you want more fairy tale themed one shots, perhaps a whole series of one shots with one of the spells I wrote about, yandere with love sick boys, rather than glasses perhaps a blind (Y/N), deaf (Y/N), pairings of three rather than two, marriage one shots, family one shots. It's completely up to you!

But please don't ask for Boom! Or Dark Knight themed one shots because I am planning them already.

So comment what you want me to write for Christmas.

I will then make a separate chapter listing all the possible themes.

And then everyone can vote for which one special series they want.

So get commenting away on what you might want!