Spell Miss Hap: Silver

Following on from 'Spell Miss-Hap'.

You are a (A/T)

'You never truly know a man until you walk around in his skin.' Atticus, To Kill A Mockingbird.

Scrolling through her contacts on her phone she was quick to speed dial the person she had been looking for. Pressing the speaker to her ear she listened to the ringing tone as she sat on her sofa.

*RING!* *RING!*

Already bored with the sound with her free hand she started to look through the goodies she had brought home.

*RING! *RING!*

After helping Amy decorate her house (Y/N) left once Amy had given her several Halloween bits and pieces, decorations, a pumpkin and plastic bugs.

*RING! *RING!*

She grew even more impatient and hoped he would pick up his damn phone quickly.

"Hello?" a voice answered from the other end of the phone.

"About time you picked up! Geez Silver what were you doing?" she asked in a joking manner.

"Oh hey (Y/N), I just finished helping Blaze with something." he said a smile heard in his voice.

"Good, that means you can come over here and help me with some Halloween decorations." she suggested.

"You bought Halloween decorations? I thought you didn't celebrate Halloween."

"No, that's my family. But I've always wanted to do something for Halloween, and I helped Amy decorate her house so she gave me some of the left over decorations." she explained.

"And now I have to help you decorate your house?"

"Pretty much."

He gave a small breathy chuckle.

"Sounds fun, I'll be over in about ten minutes. Bye."

"Bye!"

Hanging up (Y/N) couldn't help but feel excited, yes Silver was her friend but she wanted the pair to be something more. So she had invited him over yes to decorate her house but in the hopes that a chance might arise for her to say something or at least drop a hint as to how she felt about him.

However thoughts of Halloween and all things troublesome soon came into her mind as she waited. Seeming though he would be here soon she thought she might have a little fun and wait in a hidden spot waiting to make him jump.

Yeah, that sounded like a plan. So she hid in the store cupboard in her kitchen and waited patiently and mischievously.

Silver meanwhile was walking through town looking forward to spending an afternoon with his friend, it couldn't be denied that they were close. Whenever the other had a problem or the chance to do something fun the other was always the first they called.

And over time the rest of the gang were getting more annoyed at how naive the two were, not seeing what was right in front on them.

However as Silver made it to (Y/N)'s house he was just as clueless about how annoyed the gang were at him, as he was about what was waiting for him inside.

Knocking on the door he received no answer, not knowing what was wrong he knocked again.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

Still no answer. So he decided to let himself in.

"Hello? (Y/N)?" He called once inside.