I'm taking a break

Right as mentioned in the previous chapter this book has been going on for nearly two years now. And (this isn't to make anyone feel bad) behind the scenes at certain times this book has actually caused me a lot of stress. Trying to think of story lines and getting chapters written and published in time.

So I will be taking a break. Just so I can have some time when I don't have to worry about getting things written in time.

Some of you know that I also have a Spiderman x reader at the moment as well, and that book will be ending soon too. So during this break I will be able to write future stories or come up with future stories without any time pressure, and write some personal things for myself too.

This break will also let me complete the game Sonic Forces which once I have done I will most likely be pumped to write a Sonic Forces fic, which will guaranteed be an x reader. And with that being said this is the reason its currently looking unlikely I will be writing an Infinite x reader as I just don't know his character well enough. At this moment I've only fought him once and even then I was terrified I'd fail the level!

My break starts from now and I will be back in January 2018. I know it seems like a long while but it isn't for me as I've got lots of college work to complete.

But I am planning to write a writing prompts book that will update every other day so that there is at least a little something for people to read.

But for those of you who want more writing please don't forget that I have a writing trade book.

Thank you very much for staying with me throughout this book, and I hope you will read my future books.