Kitty Cat: Sonic

Following on from 'Christmas Special: Kitty Cat'.

You are a (A/T) for now....

What's up kitty cat?

"Ha ha! Your going to have to try harder than that Egghead!"

"You insolent blue pest! Hold still!"

Letting out an idle laugh Sonic dodged Eggman's latest robots attacks as if it were child's play.

"Come on Eggman your not even putting up a fight!" Sonic teased landing multiple hits.

"Why you! I'll show you!" Baldy McNosehair yelled.

Eggman then rummaged around his Eggmobile and produced a lazer gun aiming at his enemy.

"Take this you blue fuzz ball!" He cackled.

But just as he was about to shoot the blaster it was snatched from his hand at such a speed it was if it vanished!

"What the!?" Eggman exclaimed.

"Ooh this looks fancy."

Both hedgehog and human alike turned to see the new addition to the fight, as a particular (A/T) stood their looking at the fancy gun.

"Oh hey (Y/N)!" Sonic greeted happily.

"You idiotic (A/T)! Be careful with that!" Eggman bellowed.

"You mean careful like this?" She asked aiming the gun at the robot.

Before Eggman could yell again (Y/N) had shot the gun reducing the robot into a fiery inferno.

"I like this thing." (Y/N) giggled ignoring Eggman's angry yells.

"Nice job (Y/N)." Sonic chuckled.

Sonic was about to ask her why she'd popped up so early randomly, but Eggman interrupted.

"You interfering pests! I'll be back soon enough with a bigger and better robot! You'll see! I'll obliterate you Sonic, you and your annoying girlfriend!" he whined like a spoiled child.

After that weak threat Eggman made his exit his Eggmobile smoking and spluttering.

"So (Y/N) why'd you pop up like-

But Sonic paused when he saw (Y/N) had vanished.

"That...?" he finished confused.

Looking around he couldn't see any trace of her.

"Where'd she go off to?" he asked himself scratching his quills.

With that he took off running around town trying to find her, wondering why'd she'd dashed off like that.

Meanwhile....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe Eggman said that!!

The moment Eggman had made the comment of her supposedly being 'Sonic's girlfriend' she had dashed off to a secluded corner in town, mainly out of embarrassment, but also in the fear that Sonic would joke that that could never happen.