Oikawa Tooru | Prank (part 2)

Hola. Here I am again. Nice to see you, too. I'm here with another "dead girlfriend prank" one shot for y'all. Hope you enjoy.
Sorry if it's a bit cliche. Yes, I know I suck at writing. That shirt looks nice on you by the way.

You groan in annoyance and turn away from him in disgust, not wanting to look at his face for the time being. You hear him let out a sigh before talking again,

"Listen (y/n), I don't see why your so mad. You know those girls mean nothing to me!"

You shoot him a quick glare, "Well you sure act like they do."

Oikawa impatiently rubbed his forehead, as if he felt a headache coming on from this argument. Usually the two of you never argue, but today was just a bad day you both will hopefully forget about tomorrow. You had, once again, seen your boyfriend getting a little too friendly with the girls that crowd him every day. You've kinda grown used to the fact that Tooru was a very popular person among the ladies, but recently it started nagging at you. Like the fact he would act so close towards girls that barely knew him gave you a bad taste in your mouth. You can't say your relationship isn't thriving, but it makes you somewhat jealous and uncomfortable when you see Tooru with those other fan girls. It was as if you thought one of them could take your place in an instant.

"Besides, those girls are much prettier than me anyway, so it must be tempting, right? I mean they all just shower you in compliments and would probably kill to take me place as 'Oikawa's Girlfriend'" You muttered quietly. You can feel Tooru staring at the back of your head, but you decided to ignore his stare and turn around to face him.

You take a deep breath as you feel all your negative thoughts hit you at once. All your hidden insecurities rose from the pit of your stomach and it made you want to cry. After thinking about the fact you were so expendable when Oikawa had all these back-up girlfriends, you felt so worthless.

"I could probably drop dead right now and it wouldn't make a difference to you at all..." You gaze drops to the floor and you feel tears well up in your eyes. Sudden rapid steps in your direction cause you to look up.

Tooru stands in front of you, reaching out to wipe the glistening tears off your face. His face shows signs of worry and slight sadness. Probably from the fact he heard such sad words leave your mouth,

"(Y/n), don't ever think that. You being gone would ruin my life. Honest. Please don't say that again, it scares me..."

You let out a quiet sigh and hold his hand against your cheek. You felt a bit better, but the insecurities wouldn't go back down into the chamber you lock them away in. Pulling away from Tooru's touch, you sniff one last time before wiping away the remaining tears. Oikawa gives you a warming smile before asking,

"Are you hungry? I could run out and get something if you'd like."

You shake your head, "No, I'm ok." I don't need the extra calories. I could probably lose some weight, now that I think about it.

"Ok. Well I'm going to go get take-out or something. I will be right back, ok?"

You nod in response and watch as he puts on his shoes. Oikawa also puts on a green coat and wraps a blue scarf around his neck to keep warm from the crisp October chill. Before he leaves, he waves to you and you wave back.

Once the front door clicks shut, you were left alone in the house. You let out another breath and stepped in the direction of the bathroom.

Closing the door, you stand in front of the bathroom mirror and stare at your reflection. Your (h/c) locks framed your face and your (e/c) eyes were red from the crying. You imagined another girl taking your spot in the mirror and you quickly looked away from yourself. Your eyes shifted down to the red bottle on the sink.