Kiyoko Shimizu | Late Night Coffee

"I'm tired of this! You always come home late and you never talk to me anymore!" You hollered at the man in front of you.

He stepped forward and frowned at you, "So? I can do what I want!"

You fought back the tears that threatened to fall from your (e/c) orbs. Your boyfriend hasn't been very good to you lately. You used to have an amazing relationship with him, but now that he's taken up partying at clubs and drinking, things have been going downhill.

Almost every night he leaves at 8:30 pm and comes home at either 1:00 am or not at all. Then after you're done worrying about his wellbeing for hours on end, he stumbles into the apartment with a massive hangover.

"(B/n), all you do is go to clubs! What about our relationship? What does it mean to you?" You stare up at him sadly. You still have some feelings for him, but your gut is telling you this relationship isn't healthy.

"Well maybe if you'd stop whining about everything, it wouldn't be so bad. I don't know what you're getting so worked up about." He slurs.

"I don't know what you do out there! Have you slept with another girl? Is there anyone else?" You ask with a strained voice.

His eyebrow twitches, "At least the girls I hook up with don't complain."

Finally, one tear dripped down your cheek. You've had it. Stomping away from him, you go into the small bedroom and pull a suitcase out of your closet. Filling it up with all of your clothes, you zip it shut before getting another bag to fill with your things.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" (B/n) speaks from the doorway. You don't even look at him.

"I'm leaving."

Suddenly he charges up to you and shoves you away from packing your bags. As you stumble onto your butt, he takes your packed bags and dumps them onto the floor. You gasp at him and yell.

"Hey! Knock it off, asshole!" You get up from your spot and try to push him out of the door. He grabs your hair, which you yelp in pain in response to.

"Listen to me, you're not leaving. You have no choice!" He growls. You claw at his hands until he lets go of you. You give him a death glare,

"%@$# You!" You yell before marching back into the bedroom and quickly packing up your things again. Finishing up, you carry all of your bags towards the door.

"Have fun with your alcohol and strippers!" You say before slamming the door shut. The car keys dangle from one finger as you heave all your things to your car.

You quickly pack up everything before driving away. Tears start falling as you drive away from the small apartment building and your now ex-boyfriend.

This all really sucks. You began to regret all the time you wasted with that excuse of a man. If you could go back in time, you would have never gone out on that first date...

You feel your tummy rumble as you drive. You didn't even have anywhere to go. At this point, you were just driving in a random direction.

While sitting at a stop light, you feel the hunger make itself known again. You needed to eat something. Luckily, you brought your wallet and you were planning on draining your shared bank account of all the money it had. You made most of it anyway.

Up ahead, you saw a familiar green sign. You looked at the glowing sign for a moment before deciding to pull into the parking lot. You could really use some Starbucks right now.

Not only was coffee a good start to anyone's morning, it was also a yummy treat to consume after a problem. Yes, that's called stress eating. But at this point, who cares?