Terushima Yuuji | Never got to say it

Question: What is your biggest pet peeve? Mine is when other people chew loudly and make gross noises when they eat. Also people who think that people want to hear every detail of their past hour.

. . .

You were walking out of your last morning class, ready to go to work  before doing home. Honestly, you highly disliked everyone in your classes and tended to keep to yourself. You weren't one to go out making friends and some people saw you as rude, but it didn't bother you much.

You found academics was way more important than friendships, so you decided to keep moving forward and not get sidetracked by others.

However that didn't go as planned.

Despite people's opinions, there was one person who looked past the facade you put around yourself to see who you really were.

Terushima Yuuji.

The male strutted into your life about 2 years ago and it took him a really long time to earn your friendship. It took him even longer to successfully ask you to be his girlfriend. You surprisingly said yes and you two have been living together for about 10 months now.

You were just outside your car when you got a call from the man himself. You smiled at his picture on your screen before answering.

"What's up, Yuuji?" You greet him only to get a distressed sigh in response. You cock an eyebrow.

"Did you...did you touch my computer?" His voice sounded tired and slightly pissed.

"Um why?" You pause from opening your car and lean against it. Yuuji groans.

"My essay that I've been working my ass off on has been deleted," You flinch at the thought, "Did you happen to close any tabs while you were borrowing my laptop the other day?"

Turns out you did. You had no idea that tab was his essay and now you felt so ashamed. You thought cleaning is taskbar May help it be more organized, not knowing his hard work was just thrown away. An aching feeling rose into your throat as anxiety began to take over.

"Y-Yuuji I'm sorry-"

"Do you have any idea how long it took me to type that? It was ten pages! And it's due tomorrow (y/n)!!" Terushima raised his voice at you through the screen. You frowned and began to defend yourself with a shaky voice.

"Hey, don't start yelling at me. It was an accident."

"An accident?! Well your little 'accident' screwed up everything!" His voice made your ear slightly ring. You growled back,

"Don't be such an asshole. I made a mistake and I said I'm sorry. Can't you just calm down?" You were beginning to get pissed off. You heard Terushima scoff.

"Calm down? I'll calm down once you start being more responsible and less selfish. I can't believe you." That statement hurt you. Yet instead of getting upset, you got angry.

"You know what Terushima? You really are a rude asshole. Screw you."

"Oh so I'm the asshole? Says the one who is mean to everyone that tries to know you. You don't have any friends (y/n)," Tears pricked at your eyes as he tore your feelings to shreds, "I am the only person who actually wanted to be close to you with that nasty attitude of yours."

You let out a silent whimper and quickly wiped away a tear that was about to fall. Grinding your jaw, you took a deep breath.

"Fuck you, asshole," You waited for a split second and furrowed your eyebrows, "I hate you."

"Oh that's great, I hate you too," You were about to speak when he cut you off, "Why are we even together? All we do is argue anyway. It's pointless."