Tendou Satori | Feel my legs!!!

Winter was just ending to make room for spring. That means us ladies rip off our jeans and sweatpants to make room for sundresses and shorts. Sweatshirts and coats are replaced by tank tops and flattering shirts. Hairy untamed legs removed and shiny smooth legs in their place. It's quite a lovely and refreshing time. Right?

Wrong.

See, Spring is one of your favorite times of the year but it's preparing for it that makes you despise it. Shaving, exfoliating, moisturizing, etc.
It takes up too much time yet it has to be done unless you want to be mistaken for big foot or a cave woman who hasn't seen sunlight.

"Satoriiiii...." You whined from the couch, relaxing in thin sweatpants and a t-shirt. The male responded by popping his head in from the bedroom.

"Yes~?" He hummed. You threw your head back and groaned.

"It's hoooot...."

He chuckled, "Then change into shorts."

"But my legs aren't shaved" You pouted. Satori put a hand on his hip,

"Then shave them. And then put on shorts."

Your eyes glanced at your outstretched legs before looking at the red haired male, "But I'm lazy. I don't feel like drawing a bath or making my exfoliant."

Satori laughed at you as you huffed. He ran his fingers through his hair before his eyes slightly widened,

"What if I did all that for you? Then will you do whatever you need to do?" He proposed. You cocked an eyebrow.

"Do you even know how to make exfoliant?" When he shook his head, you smiled. However, you weren't going to give up this great offer, "One part brown sugar. One part olive oil. And a few drops of vanilla extract."

Satori nodded and shuffled into the kitchen. You heard him look around for the ingredients and get to work. You smiled and leaned your head back. Satori may seem like a weird guy, but really he's a loyal and hard working boyfriend.

A few minutes later he walked into the living room with a bowl of homemade exfoliant. His face held a proud smile as he handed it to you to examine his work. You nodded in approval,

"Good job." You smiled. Satori took the bowl from you with a nod and went into the bathroom to prepare your bath.

"(Y/n)~" he called to you, "Your bath awaits"

You lifted yourself from the couch and went into the bathroom. Your eyes widened when you entered.

Not only was the tun filled with warm water, but candles scattered around the floor and on the edge of the tub. The flames flicked slightly. Also, your exfoliant, razor, lotion, and other needs were next the tub, neatly arranged on a tray. A fluffy towel sat next to them.

"Oh Satori, thank you so much!" You grinned, throwing your arms around him, "You really didn't have to do all this."

He shrugged, "I did because I want my girl to have the most relaxing 'springtime preparation bath' ever" he hugged you back, "and also I'm the coolest boyfriend in the world."

"You got that right." You said before pulling away. You glanced at your bath with a smile.

"Thanks for your help, honey. But now I need to get in the tub." You reached for the door, but he stopped you with a playful grin,

"Are you sure you don't need help undressing too?" He teased. You just rolled your eyes before closing the door.

"I'm good, thanks." You spoke through the door.