Akaashi Keiji | A Goodbye Letter

(Y/n),

My precious (y/n).

My wife.

My everything.

I love you. I love you so much I could die.

How can someone pull off such a thing?

How could one human such as you make a man like me bow to my knees and ask for your hand in marriage?

How do you make me feel so happy and loved by doing absolutely nothing?

How do you make me feel so helpless yet so strong?

How could you so easily toss me away after 10 years?

Was I not enough for you?

Was my heart and soul not enough?

If you asked it of me, I would take a bullet for you any day. I would trade my freedoms for yours. I would take over the world just to make you happy. I would do anything just to see your lovely smile.

I was dedicated to you. I was loyal.

But you weren't.

You brought another man into our house.

Into our bed.

How could you?

As I was at work and our daughter slept in the other room, you allowed another man to touch you in ways you said only I could.

You told me before that I was all you ever needed.

That I was the only one to ever hear the noises you made when in ultimate bliss.

You whispered to me that your heart was mine. All mine.

And that no one else ever came close.

Was all that a lie?

It must have been, since you cheated on me. You cheated with another after 10 years of marriage.

10 years, (y/n).

10 years I wasted. All for you.

I hate myself for letting this happen. I hate myself for dedicating my time to a person who would just throw me away later. I hate myself for falling in love with you so easily.

Yet for some reason, I can't bring myself to truly hate you (y/n).

Even after all the pain you caused me. Even after everything you put me through, I can't hate you.

I loved you too much.

But unfortunately you didn't feel the same.

So why did you say "I do"?

So you could toy with me like a feline and it's yarn?

We had happiness together. We had a future together. Hell, we even had a child together. Yet you still slept with another man so shamelessly.

So this is my goodbye to you (y/n).

Inside this letter is my wedding ring. I don't care what you do with it. Sell for all I care. I don't want it anymore.

However, I will take custody of my daughter. I don't want her to be raised by a liar and a cheater. Don't worry, I will make sure she feels loved. That she feels wanted...

I hope you're happy with him.

Sincerely, Akaashi Keiji

Sorry about that. I was in the mood for angst. I hope you enjoyed though?

Question of the day: If you ever met me, what would you do or say?

See you guys next one shot! Have a lovely day!