Kuroo Tetsurou | Soft hair

Beware! This is a short chapter because I didn't feel like writing a lot! Sorry!

. . . . . . . .

He's so cute when he sleeps...

You and your boyfriend were watching a movie in the living room before he fell asleep on your lap. He has always loved laying on your lap, saying its "His favorite pillow". However it's been a while since he actually fell asleep while doing so.

You didn't notice he was sleeping until you heard soft snores coming from him. You felt yourself smile when you looked at his resting face,

Kuroo's black bangs covered his one eye messily while his mouth was slightly open. He looked so at peace.

You felt an urge to pet his hair. It looked so soft and fluffy. Your hand gently patted his head before running your fingers through his hair. It was soft!

After a few minutes of brushing his hair with your hands, you looked at his face again. A blush overtook your face. The man in front of you was literally the definition of perfect, yet he was all yours. Little did you know that you had his heart wrapped around you finger, and you did it so easily.

Leaning down, you pressed your lips against his. His lips were almost as soft as his hair!

You pulled away once you felt Tetsurou slightly shift in his place. His Amber eyes fluttered open to see you leaning above him, your hand still in his hair. When you realized he was awake, you yank your hand away and sit up straight. He just laughs.

"Awe (y/n), I like it when you pet me~"

You just blushed and looked away. Kuroo thought you were so cute.

Fingers gently grabbing your hand, he puts your hand back onto his head. When you look back down at him you see him with a little pout. You simply smile and continue to run your fingers through his hair. He hums in satisfaction like a cat.

"If you you give free kisses and pets when I'm sleeping I should fall asleep more often~"

You chuckle and lean down again to plant a kiss on his forehead. But before you can kiss him, Tetsurou redirects your lips by holding you chin with his hand. He brings your lips to his instead and gives you a long passionate kiss. You continue to run your hand through his hair.

You pull away first, causing Kuroo to pout again. He misses the warm feeling of your lips against his. He gives you a puppy look.

You simply roll your eyes and connect lips with his again. For the rest of the afternoon, the cat-like boy kept finding ways to kiss you or let you pet his hair.