Chapter Four

Ana's Point Of View:

After a few hours of shopping, Sawyer comes and picks me up. When I slide into the car the time reads 3:34 pm.

"Sawyer, Can you drive me to SIP?" I ask him. Putting my purse on the ground by my feet.

"Ana-- Mr.Grey told me to take you home," He tells me as he turns out of the parking lot and onto the main roads.

"I know he did but can you please, I just need to grab some things to do work," I beg him. Sawyer thinks it over for a minute before nodding his head and turning towards SIP.  Sawyer gives out a heavy sigh as he parks the car out front of the building.

"I'm coming in with you," Sawyer says. Opening his door. I don't fight him on it, knowing that he should have followed Christians orders to take me straight home. We head up to the office and practically everyone has left but Hannah; Who sits at her desk looking over some papers.

"Hey Hannah," I tell her with a smile walking over to her.

"Hey Ana, Sawyer. How was your day?" She asks standing up and following me into my office. There is a pot of flowers sat on my desk addressed to me.  "I meant to tell you those came in, Here are the new pages you need to go over," She tells me handing them to me with a smile.

I pull off the note from the flowers, ripping open the crisp white envelope and throwing it to the floor.

"Ana are you alright?" Hannah asks. Sawyer has moved closer to me confused. I ignore her question and read over the note,

Ana,

You husband seems very dominant. Very hands on. I'd had for the public to find out about his--lifestyle? Call me when you get a chance.

-Your father.

I read the note over and over, Sawyer is talking. I can hear his deep voice grumbling beside me. I rip the note up and throw it to the floor. Walking over to the pot plant and sliding it off my desk. The plant hits the floor with a bang. Hannah's scream takes me out of my trance. Hannah's hand is covering her mouth and she looks horrified. Sawyer, on the other hand, looks confused.

"Ana, What did the note say?" Sawyer asks me. Trying to be calm. I can tell he is trying to figure me out, maybe he has placed the incident from this morning to right now.  I'm not sure, and I don't care.

"Get someone to clean that up for me Hannah. Sawyer lets go," I tell them. Demanding and not asking. I walk past Sawyer and Hannah and over to the elevators. Sawyer is quick on my heel as we reach the elevator and ride it down.

"Christian get's no word of this do I make myself clear," I tell him. He doesn't  say a word to me about it as he exits the lounge and onto the streets, he holds the car door open for me before getting in on the other side and driving back to the Escala.

"Ana, I don't know what the hell that was. But I'm going to give you two options, you tell me what's going on or I tell Christian to go watch the tapes at SIP and see it himself," Sawyer threatens.

"Oh help me if you tell Christian a freaking word of what has happened, I swear, I will fire you," I tell him. Not meaning my threats but hoping that he'll think I'm serious.

"And if I don't tell him anything and he finds out I'm fired! Ana, I don't want you getting hurt, so tell me what I just saw, and tell me what happened at SIP so I don't have to lose my job," He tells me stopping at a stop light.