Chapter Fifty Nine

Ana's Point of View:

Christmas dinner went better then expected. Their was a whole lot less fighting after I managed to calm down Christian. He finally excepted Elliots apology which essentially made Graces night. The rest of the week building up to New Years was fun. We went back to the slopes a couple of times, and we watched Christmas movies around the fire place and told stories of our childhood. It was calming and relaxing. Christian flew Ray, his girlfriend, Grace and Carrick home the day before New Years eve since Elliot wanted to have "fun." Elliot wanted to go to the club because he says it will be like Christian and I last night before the baby comes.

"Hey what are you up to?" Christian asks me leaning against the door to the sunroom. There is a new layer of snow falling on the glass ceiling darkening the room layer by layer; I place the book i'm reading beside me on the table beside the chair I'm in.

"Just reading," I tell him. He nods his head, sliding the door shut behind him as he walks into the room. He moves to sit on the white wicker basket in front of me.

"You alright?" He asks me. His worried face searching mine.

"Yes," I tell him.

"Are you sure you want to go tonight?" He asks me. His hand reaching out to touch my stomach, rubbing cycles into my bump.

"Yeah, Elliot is really excited about it," I tell him. Bringing my hand to cover his hand on my stomach.

"Elliot is, but are you?" He asks. His other hand moving out to grab onto my other hand. His eye brows scrunch up feeling my hand in his. He reaches behind me, draping the blanket around my shoulders. "You're freezing?"

"I don't feel cold," I tell him shrugging my shoulders. "and I don't want to let them down."

"Don't worry about everyone else Ana. I need to know if you feel comfortable with going out. I only care about you right now, not them." He tells me. Continuously doodling on my stomach.

"I want to go," I tell him. He nods his head getting up and kissing my forehead. The door flies open, the sliding door slamming against the hinges. I jump up in my chair reaching for Christian. Both our heads snap to the door where Mia stands with Kate peaking behind her.

"Come on were going to get ready," Mia tells me. I bring my arms away from around Christians waist and get up. He kisses my head softly before I walk over to Mia.

"Try not to wreck my house Mia," Christian calls after us. We go up to her room which is already trashed with make up and hair supplies around the room. We all get ready, discussing the boys, what we are wearing, and about the baby. After my make up and hair is up to Mia's standards Kate helps me get dressed. She pulls out a tight black silk dress and some velvet black high heel boots.

"Does this look fine?" I ask her. Turning to the side to look at my protruding baby bump. The dress hugs it nicely making it look bigger than it was.

"Of course," They say both agreeing. I tell them I'm going to go find Christian and head off towards our room. I knock lightly on the door before letting myself in. Christian is sitting on the bed with his phone in hand. He is wearing a light grey sweater that hugs his arm muscles perfect, paired with black jeans, he looks absolutely amazing.

"Hey," I tell him walking in and shutting the door behind myself.

"Hey yourself, you look gorgeous," He tells me looking me up and down before opening his arms for me to walk into. I gladly accept and walk towards him. Sitting down on his knee and leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Are you sure this doesn't look ridiculous?" I ask him.

"You're kidding right Anastasia? You look breath taking, this dress hugs you in all the right places, even Teddy looks amazing," He tells me leaning down to kiss my belly.

"Thank you," I tell him. Moving in to kiss him on the cheek.

"Hurry you weirdoes, we want to leave! Quit having sex!" Elliot yells from downstairs.

"Off we go Mrs. Grey," He tells me helping me up.

"I don't approve of the dress or heels but I'll let that slide," He whispers in my ear as we walk down to the foyer.

" Why do you assume we only ever have sex Elliot?" I ask him as Christian helps me put on a black jacket.

"Because you've been married for about 5 minutes and are already having a baby,' He tells us as he grabs Kates hand and walks out to the waiting SUV.

"common love," Christian tells me as we head out to the SUV. The ride over is filled with Elliot, Mia and Kate arguing about practically everything they can think about. Well they claim they aren't arguing. Christian is ignoring them as he presses kisses to my belly and watches Teddy kick away his lips. I didn't think I'd be thankful when we pulled up to the club, but anything to get away from the arguing. Christian helps me out of the car and leads me into the club. Their are bodies everywhere and the room is crazy hot. I get pushed around couple of times my body hitting Christian. Together we walk to the bar Christian ordering a gin an tonic well I order a water. I go to take a sip when my body is pushed completely against Christians my drink spilling over onto the bar, his arms instantly move around me to catch my from stumbling anymore then I already have.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," Christian snaps at the dude. He turns around looking me up and down before this eyes land on my boobs. "Here her eyes are up here you jackass," Christian grunts.

"Hot girlfriend," He tells Christian. He is obviously drunk as he slurs his words and leans heavily on the bar.

Christian looks down to me for a second before he walks in front of me swinging his fist to knock the guy the side of the head. Instantly he is being pulled back by Taylor and the other guy from the bar security.

"Lets go," Taylor tells me as he pushes Christian out of the club. I follow behind them quickly to catch up with them. I sent a quick text to Elliot explaining wha happened before I step out of the club.

"Drive us home Taylor," Christian snaps as he gets in the back of the car. I quickly follow suit getting in the other side of the car.

"I'm sorry," I tell him. We've been sitting in the car alone for 5 minutes. Taylor drove us home and got out after that neither of us made a sound.

"For what," He asks me breaking the 15 minute silence that has been casted over the car since we left for the club.

"For getting us kicked out, for bumping into you?" I ask him.

"That guy was an asshole," He tells me. "Lets go inside," He tells me. We get out of the car and head straight up to the bed. I pull of my boots and lie on the bed facing Christian as he slips off his shoes and gets into bed beside me.

"Happy New Year," I whisper to him. He checks the clock before he leans down to kiss me on the lips.

"Happy New Year."