Chapter Forty-one

Ana's Point of View;

"No that's too heavy Ana," Christian says from behind me. I turn around to glare at him as he snatches the box of clothes out of my hands.

"Christian I just want to help," I tell him annoyed. Today we are moving into our forever home. We bought mostly new furniture so the only things needed to be moved are boxes of clothes and dishes. Nothing of too much importance and nothing really that heavy.

"You can help me by resting and not picking up anything too heavy," He tells me with a smile as he gives me a light kiss on the head before heading out of the room. I roll my eyes as I bend down to grab a pillow from our bed and walk out of the room were Grace sits at the island drinking ice tea with Gail. I drop the pillow on the couch before walking over to them. Completely giving up on helping move since Christian won't even let me lift a lamp.

"Giving up already Ana?" Gail asks me with a smile as I sit beside Grace.

"Christian won't let me lift anything, I'm surprised he let me lift a pillow," I say with an eye roll. Grace chuckles knowing full well of Christian's stubborn attitude.

"Just like I raised him," She says with a smile. "Do you want anything to eat Ana it's almost lunchtime and I don't think there is much food at the new house," She asks getting up from her seat at the island and forcing Gail to sit down beside me.

"Umm," I murmur. I'm not hungry but I know how happy it would make Christian come up and see me eating something with him asking. It's been a struggle, my stubbornness and his need to control butting heads over my eating- In the end his wins but I know better than to test him on how far I can go with controlling this.

"Just a sandwich, no mustard though," I add in. Blip has moved on from tomatoes, which is still a huge no go, to mustard. Well making small talk with Gail, mostly Grace and I asked about her relationship with Taylor I finish my sandwich.

"Thanks for the help guys," Sawyer says as he comes to sit beside me on the island.

"Hey, You know Christian wouldn't let me lift anything,' I tell him rolling my eyes as I get up and load the dishwasher with the now empty plate.

"It's my day off,' Gail reminds him with a smile.

"Yeah mine too," He grumbles. I smile at Sawyer and he rolls his eyes in response.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask him. "Maybe a snack," I offer up.

"Yeah, Can I have a sandwich,' He asks me. I nod my head and begin preparing him some food well Grace heads off to find Carrick.

"Hey baby,' Christian says behind me as he wraps his arms around my protruding stomach. His head leans against my shoulder well I finish making Sawyers sandwich.

"Make one for yourself too okay," He asks me as he eyes me well I put mustard and tomatoes on the sandwich. The smell alone makes me a little bit nasty but I continue making his sandwich for him knowing that he has held my hair well I've vomited.

"I've already had one," I tell him with a smile as I place the sandwich on a plate and hand it over to Luke.

"Ana," He warns. My eyes meet his perfect greys ones and I practically melt.

"No, she actually has," Luke says as he begins to eat the sandwich. Christian eyes me once, his gaze landing on my now noticeable stomach.

"Okay fine," He mutters. I give him a weak smile and kiss his lips chastely.

"How's the move from S.I.P to the Grey House?" I ask him as he sits down on the island.

"Going smoothly," He tells me. I turn around and grab him a water bottle from the fridge, Sliding it over to him across the countertop.