Chapter Sixty One

Ana's Point of View:

"Hey baby, I just wanted to let you know that I'm heading off to my lunch meeting," Christian tells me. Leaning against the bathroom door. It's my final week of work and of course Christian is over the moon. He wanted me to go on maternity leave a month ago but I refused.

"Okay have fun," I tell him giving him a slight wave, not looking up from the email I'm sending. Before I go away I wanted to publish the final book, but of course the author is being difficult demanding more than we promised her. I hear him shuffling over to me. Leaning on the side of my desk well I quickly send off the email. Before my chair is turned to face him.

"You're negating me," He tells me with a pout.

"So needy Mr.Grey," I tell him. He leans down to give me a quick peck on the lips before moving back.

"I'll pick you up on my way back from the meeting. Should be around 4:00" He tells me. He has a meeting with people from Chicago about shipping arrangements.

"Okay love you," I tell him as my phone dings again. I reach for it but Christian quickly grabs it from me.

"Relax Ana, please baby," He tells me leaning down to rub my stomach quickly before handing me my phone and planting a kiss on my stomach.

"Keep her calm baby boy," Christian whispers to Teddy as he quickly kicks his mouth away. He grabs his brief case before leaving my office. Mia has been texting me non stop about the wedding, along with Kate. Since I'm her maid of honour I of course want to help her but she is demanding. Kate was fantastic during my wedding and I want to be able to reciprocate it. My phone rings and I quickly picking it up seeing Kates name.

"Hey Mia and I are downtown at a dress shop come meet us, I think I found my dress," She tells me.

"I can't Kate, I'm at work," I tell her as Hannah shuffles in with a plate of food. I give her a slight wave as she walks out.

"Seriously Ana its my wedding," She snaps. I let out a sigh but reluctantly agree. I guess I can just finish up working after dinner. I send an email to the lawyers about a press release, I grab my purse off the floor and head out of my office calling Sawyer on my way out to meet me downstairs. When I walk out I quickly find the sleek black Audi waiting outside the GEH.

"Skipping work," He asks me as he turns out into the street.

"Mia and Kate won't leave me the hell alone so I need to go help Kate buy a dress before going back to work. I'll be an hour tops," I tell him quickening emailing Roach back about my leave.

"Okay calm down Ana, it was a joke," He tells me, He looks over to me quickly as I shut off my phone. "Where are we going?"

"Um Lidia's Bridal," I tell him. As another email pops up in my phone. I send an email back to the lawyer and quickly forward the email to the author.

"Maybe you should ease up on the work Ana," He tells me. I roll my eyes as I close my phone and let it slide into my purse.

"I have one more week," I tell him. Sawyer pulls over and parks the car outside of the shop. I can already see Mia sipping on her champagne through the window. I let out a sigh grabbing my phone and hustling into the shop.

"Oh Hey Ana," Mia says as I walk in, Sawyer does a quick scan around the room and before he moves over to the corner and leans against the wall. I call him over and he awkwardly moves over.

"What?" He whispers to me.

"You're gay, we value your opinion," I tell him, he rolls his eyes but takes a seat beside me. Grabbing a glass of champagne.