Chapter Twenty Five

Anastasia's POV:

I wait in my office for Kate. It's been a few days since going to Flynn's and I've seen the medicine he suggested but never took it. Christian wasn't too overbearing with it either. I don't think he knows what to do. If I wasn't pregnant he probably would have tied me down and forced me to the medicine but since I am he has treated me like glass. Even when we have sex he is careful, constantly checking to see if I'm alright. He's changed and I can't say if I like it or not.

Since Kate and Elliot's big announcement, she has been on me for our one last night out together. Kate deiced that since Jose is in town it is the perfect time to go. Christian reluctantly agreed to the idea. As if on cue my phone begins to ring, indicating a call from Christian.

"Hello Love," I say through the phone as I swirl my hair through my fingers.

"Hello Mrs. Grey, how are you feeling? No more morning sickness?" He asks me.

"Good, I'm fine Christian. Stop your worrying. I'm just waiting for Kate," I tell him.

"I thought you were supposed to go at 6: 30," He asked me. I check the clock to see it's five minutes to 7.

"We were but Kate pushed it back till 6:45 and is now just running late," I tell him with a giggle. I hear him let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Of course she is. Do you have pants on? it's supposed to be really cold tonight Ana," He asks me; I look down at my stocking clad legs. Whoops.

"No--"

"Anastasia it's October in Seattle you know better than to wear a skirt," He scolds me. You didn't complain a month ago when it was easy to access for you Mr. Grey, my subconscious buts in.

"I have a thick sweater dress on and a jacket. My stockings are thick too," I tell him, hoping that it will calm him down.

"That's great that your top half is warm Anastasia but your bottom half seems to be neglected. What shoes are you wearing?" He asks me.

"Lous Vuitton boots," I tell him. Peeking at the red soul that's under my desk.

"Anastasia," Christian growls.

"I'll be fine, we are going to be outside for 10 minutes," I argue with him.

"I fucking told you 2 days ago to not wear skirts anymore because it's getting cold and then you go out and fucking wear a fucking skirt to go get drunk, WHICH YOU CAN'T DO, with fucking Jose and fucking Kate-" He rants on and on. Somewhere in the middle in walks Kate.

"Let's go bitch," Kate says, shiftings her sunglasses to the top of her head.

"One sec," I tell her. I put my ear back on my phone to listen to Christian continue about Jose. "I have to go, Christian," I tell him cutting off his rant.

"I swear to god Anastasia were you listening to anything I just said," He rants back. Kate walks over and pulls the phone from my grasp.

"We're leaving now, Bye Christian," Kate says hanging up the phone and sliding it into her purse. We walk past Sawyer on the way out and I give him a lot to text Christian. We drive for about 15 minutes until we pull up the bar. There are people waiting outside the doors smoking with beer bottles literally the floor. Kate and I get out of the car and walks inside to find Jose. We find him by the bar, leaning against it with his elbows on the bar top and a beer bottle in hand.

"Hey Kate, hey Mrs. Grey," He says sarcastically. I give him a tight smile and hug him from the side. He doesn't hug back, in fact, he doesn't even look at me. He has scruffy surrounding his chin and dark circles under her eyes