Chapter Fifty Five

"Ana it's alright sweet girl," Christian tells me for what feels like the 100th time since I crawled into his arms. "Please baby calm down," He whispers to me rubbing my back. I let out a sob and a few hiccups in an attempt to catch my breath. "Baby, no more sorry's," He tells me.

"I'm sorry Christian,' I murmur. Gripping onto him, I feel blip flutter in my stomach attempting to calm me down like Christian is. I feel a sharp kick and look down to my stomach. Both Christian and I entrenched in the small kicks that pop out of my stomach. Christian moves his hand to my stomach where blip kicks happily away.

"See baby even blip wants you to calm down, okay?" He asks me. Rubbing my cheek softly. "Tell me what happened sweet girl," He asks me. I shake my head and lean into him setting my head against his shoulder. "Ana baby please tell me what happened."

"He showed me letters and emails of pe-people talking about me, like you and your mom..an-and Ray," I sob. I hug him tight to me.

"Okay and why are you freaked out about that baby girl?"

"Christian, I almost killed our baby, and everyday I was just putting you through hell," I admit. He just shakes his head and he squeezes me tighter.

"I wasn't through hell because I had my beautiful girl with me, and as for our baby, Ana, if I ever thought that our baby was in danger, you're cute ass would be in a facility," He tells me. I roll my eyes as he lets out a chuckle. "My mom and I were talking about your weight, along with Greene, we've been watching your weight changes," He tells me. "It was the last 2 weeks that worried us the most, your too fragile right now, we all began looking at facilities hoping you'd come to your senses before we had to ship you off."

"Christian," I gasp. I lift off his shoulder and push his chest back lightly. He lets out a low chuckle lifting me and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist, He grips my hips tightly as he walks out of the nursery. "Where are we going," I ask him as I grip onto his shoulder as he walks down the stairs.

"Dinner," He tells me. "Evenin' Gail," Christian says as he sets me down on the island chair.

"Good evening Ana, Mr Grey," Gail says giggling as she watches Christian tuck in the chair. She slides us over our dinner and excuses herself for dinner. Christian and I eat in silence and I quickly finish off the burger and fries she prepared.

"Hungry?" He asks me as he looks over my now empty plate. I nod my head as I slide out of the chair picking up both our plates and setting them in the sink. "Come baby," He tells me grabbing my hand as he leads us over to the sit in front of the fire. He tugs me onto his lap and I curl into him.

"Christmas is in two weeks," He tells me.

"I know,' I tell him. He rubs my stomach and kisses me softly.

"I want you to go on maternity leave after New Years Eve," He tells me.

"Christian thats like 3 months thats crazy," I tell him with a laugh.

"Ana,' He groans to me. "I want you to relax," He tells me.

"We got back from New York a day ago, I'm very much relaxed," I tell him shaking my head.

"You were crying on my shoulder for over an hour, thats quite the opposite of relaxation," He tells me. I shake my head moving to straddle his lap instead. I kiss his neck, gently biting it. He lets out a throaty laugh and pulls me away from him.

"Ana I'm really serious," He tells me.

"End of January?" I ask him. He seems to contemplate it for a minute before nodding his head.

"Fine end of January, not later then that got it?" He asks me.

"What about part time until March?" I ask him.

"No freaking way, I want you to be doing nothing by the time Kate and Elliot get married," He tells me.

"Fine," I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes it's rude," He tells me.

"Do something about it,' I tell him with a smile.

"Oh so you want to play Mrs. Grey," He asks me. I nod my head as I begin to nibble on his neck. He lifts me up from the couch and sets me down in front of the fire. He watches me as he unbuttons the button to my blouse. "I am in love with that beautiful womanly body that you got," He tells me. He unclasps my bra letting my overly sensitive breasts fall. He drops down giving my chaste kisses along my cleavage line. He lip sucks in my nipple and i moan out, lifting my back off the carpet. I feel a weird sensation and I instantly buck Christian off and look down to him.

"Did I just?" I ask him.

"Holy shit, if you think Teddy is going to get all of that your are so wrong baby," He tells me. His lips going back to my nipple.

"Christian!" I yell hitting his shoulder. He lets out a deep throated chuckle and lightly bites my nipple. I let out a pleasurable moan as Christian moves down to tug my pants down along with my underwear. He instantly goes to my centre. Circling his tongue around my clit and biting gently. I try to push his head further into my centre but he doesn't let me. I attempt to close my thighs to bring some type of release but he grips them open.

"Christian please," I beg him. He lets out a chuckle as he quickly unclasps his belt buckle and pulls his pants down. He fills me instantly and I groan out. I grab his butt pushing him further into me.

"Your desperate when Pregnant," He tells me. He quickly bites down on my sweet spot, sucking lightly. I moan out as he begins to pumps in and out. It doesn't take long for us to both find her relief.

"I love your body Anastasia,' He tells me. He kisses down my boobs to my waist and then pulls himself back up so that our noses are touching. "I love you pregnant, swelled up with my baby," He tells me. I give me a chaste smile as he moves down to kiss me.