Chapter Six

Anastasia POV:

Sawyer drove me to SIP early in the morning. I know Christian wanted me to stay home, and rest or something, but I couldn't stop moving. Especially with everything that happened.

"Ana, if there are any notes text me okay?" Sawyer asked as he pulled up in front SIP. I grab my purse from the car floor and slide out of the seat.

"Okay, 4 right?" I ask him with a smile. I  justSlinging my purse over my shoulder and my briefcase in my hand.

"Lunch?" He asks me. My face becomes a hard line, not thinking much about food. I let out a sigh as I awkwardly shrug my shoulders. "Ana, Christian will flip shit." He tells me. I nod my head and force a smile not wanting to worry Luke anymore than I have.

"I'll eat from the kitchen, Okay?" I ask him. He lets out a sigh and nods his head. "I'll see you later, Love you," I tell him. Giving him a quick wave as I shut the door. I hear a faint 'love you too' from the car. I head up towards my office, Hanna stands when she sees me enter through the elevator.

"Mrs. Grey," She greets me. I give her a quick smile as I open my office door. "You have a few manuscripts on the table, as well as, two letter from Mr. James. One from yesterday one from this morning."

"Okay, thank you, Hanna. I'll call you if I need anything." I tell her. She gives me quick nods and heads back to her desk, shutting her door on the way out. I take a seat at my desk, grabbing the first letter and ripping it open. The usual threats fill the first paper from the day before, saying the same things he has before. The one from this morning, however, is new.

Anastasia,

I've heard that your big mouth has gotten around. I assure you the word will eventually get back to your husband if you tell one more fucking person. The times we had together still filled my memories. Call your mother sometimes; maybe she'll fill you in on our, little history. Talk to you soon, you fat snotty bitch
A.J

I fold the letter and stuff it deep into my bag. My phone dings multiple times and I already know that it's Christians anger getting the best of him.

Anastasia. Where. The. Fuck! are. YOU!

-CG
I'm at work Christian. Where else would I be?
-AG
I swear to fucking god. Cut the attitude. I'm not in the mood. I want you home NOW.

-CG

Before I can come up with a reply, the door to my office flies open. My first thought is Christian, his anger and need to control taking over him. But instead, there stands Mia. Her blonde hair perfectly curled with ray bands sat on top of her head.

"Hey Mia," I say with a smile.

"Hi, Ana," Mia squeals coming over and giving me a tender hug. "I figured since Elliots birthday is tonight, we must go shopping!" She tells me with a smile. I think for a moment, my workload is small, and I would have been done work at two anyway.

"Of course, let me just tell Sawyer, and we can go," I tell her. She gives me a nod and we both head out. I sent a quick text to Sawyer, and he pulls up quickly. We both slide into the back seat of the SUV, as Sawyer drives off to the mall.

"Mrs. Grey," Sawyer says breaking Mia's rant about dresses. "Christian needs you to text him," He says looking into the re-view mirror.

"Tell my annoying brother to screw off, I get Ana for the day," Mia tells me with a smile. I roll my eyes with a smile and pull out my phone.