Chapter Sixty

I continuously pull at the pale blue dress, trying to make it flatter by now very big bump. It, however, isn't really working. I huff in annoyance when I still look like a box. I give up and attempt to fluff my hair a bit in hopes to distract from my protruding stomach.

"What are you doing?" Christian asks me. My eyes snap up to meet his in the mirror. He's leaning against the door to the closet. His pale blue button up shirt looks snug on his muscles, and with his sleeves rolled up to a counter length it makes his forearms look even bigger.

"I look like crap in this," I tell him, tugging the dress down again and watching the dress bunch back up around my stomach. "Why does it keep doing this! It looks like I have a freaking pouch," I say in frustration pulling the dress off and so I stand in my bra and undies. My boobs pop out of the white lacy bra and my matching panties hug bump nicely. I hear Christian chuckle from behind me and I take the dress throwing it in his direction.

"Nice toss Mrs. Grey," He says as he places the dress in the laundry basket and walking over to me. "Now want to tell me what the problem is with that dress?"

"I told you already!" I tell him getting frustrated. I cross my arms over my chest and let them rest against my bump.

"Okay calm down baby. Don't get yourself worked up over this," He tells me walking over to wrap his arms around me. I lean against him as much as my belly will let me.

"Why do we need to go to a baby shower, we can afford everything ourselves," I tell him leaning my head against his shoulder. He chuckles at me again and runs his fingers through my hair.

"Because baby our family wants to be able to give Ted gifts. I thought you were excited," He tells me. Moving his head down to look at me. When I refuse to make eye contact he just leans his head against mine.

"I was until I realized I had nothing to wear, Apparently it has to be light blue,"I tell him letting out a huff.

"okay, let me help you," He tells me, giving me a kiss on the head before walking over to my side of the closet. "I assume you want a dress?"

"Yes please," I tell him sitting down on the plush white love seat in the middle of the room. "I can't wear pants, they're too hard to take off," I tell him. He pulls up a wrap style dress with blue and yellow flowers on it.

"I don't think thats going to fit me, it's probably too small since you won't stop feeding me," I tell him.

"Try it then," He says. I let out a sigh and get up. I lift my arms straight forward for him, indicating that I want him to put it on for me. He shakes his head and walks over to me, pulling the short puffy sleeves up my arms and then tying it in the front. The bow sits above my bump nicely and to my surprise it looks good.

"You're annoying," I tell him turning around to look at myself in the mirror. The dress looks fantastic, the top of the dress hold my boobs nicely and have them not just sagging against my bump like they normally do.

"You look gorgeous baby," He tells me. Walking up around me and wrapping his arms around my stomach. "You think your bigger than you actually are," He tells me.

"I am significantly bigger then I was before," I tell him rubbing my stomach.

"I know, just the way I like you,' He tells me leaning over my shoulder to give me a kiss my cheek. "You aren't a loud outside got it," He asks me. I nod my head in agreement. It's only 2 weeks after Christmas so it is still really cold out, but after a lot of convincing from me to Christian, he has 'allowed' me to wear dress every so often. He moves over and grabs some pale blue ballet flats setting them in front of my feet so that I can slide them on. He also grabs a pale pink jacket to put over top of it.