Chapter Twenty Seven

"Ana!! Christian!! Elliot!! Kate!! Wake the fuck up!" A voice yells from the hallway. I groan and roll over smooshing my face into Christian's chest.

"Christian make them go away," I mumble into his chest. He wraps his arms tightly around my back and sinks back into bed. I fall back asleep and am once again rudely awakened when our bedroom door slams open. I let out a scream at the sound and sit up pulling the covers with me. Christian is up beside me too, wrapping his arm around me pulling me into his bare chest.

"Wake the fuck up before I go over there and pull the sheet down. Naked or not," Mia says from the doorway. Her hand on her hips, she turns around quickly and walks away slamming our bedroom door.

"Jesus Christ your heart is beating so fast," Christian mutters.

"Why is she here," I mumble lying back down in our comfy bed. "I just want to sleep. Why am I so tired all the time," I mumble. Leaning over and curling behind Christian. He lets out a laugh and scops me into his arms. I feel his dick poking into my bum as he wraps his arms around my body. I lean my head against his chest and breath in his scent.

"It's because the baby is growing," Christian says kissing me on the head.

"We need to get up before Mia walks back in and sees your beautiful boobs," Christian says. I slide out of his arms and walk into my closet. I hear Christian groan as I walk away and let out a loud laugh. I come back out wear a dark purple dress with stockings. "Please Ana for the love of god, go put on some pants. I don't want you being cold today," Christian says. I turn back around and come back wearing black yoga pants and one of Christians oversized knit sweaters.

"You look adorable Mrs. Grey," He says giving me a light kiss on the lips. He changed into some jeans and a long sleeve shirt. We head into the great room where Mia is waiting her arms crossed over her chest.

"Finally," Mia grumbles. I notice Elliot sitting on the couch with Kate beside him. Christian leads me over and we sit on the opposing couch.

"Why wasn't I invited to the fucking family party. You both suck," Mia says stomping her foot. Elliot snorts and Christian just shakes his head.

"It wasn't a family party Mia. Ana and Kate just went out with their asshole friend," Elliot says. Kate rolls her eyes and Christian rubs his hand up and down my arm.

"Well, it's not fair. Since you two went out last night with your 'asshole friend' or whatever. You both have to go shopping with me," Mia says with a smug smile.

"Ugh," I groan leaning back into Christian. Kate just agrees and says nothing else. I guess even she knows there is no point in aguring.

"Sweet when are we going," Elliot asks. Standing up, Christian just laughs and shakes his head as Elliot walks over to help Gail bring the breakfast over to the sitting area. We are all passed a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Your not going you idiot, thanks Gail," Mia says sitting down and grabbing a plate from Gail. We all start eating and Mia dives into more details on Kates wedding. Once we finish I go into our bedroom to finish getting ready, Mia clams to give us 15 minutes.

"If you're not feeling well Ana please don't go," Christian says from his spot sitting on the toilet seat watching me get ready.

"Christian you know it's not that easy with Mia, and besides I feel fine," I tell him as I finish putting mascara on.

"Are you sure? I don't want you being sick well shopping Ana. You know how that makes me worry," He tells me, I give him a giggle and all I get is a scowl in return. I turn around and give him a light kiss on the lips as he pulls me into him.

"I promise. I'm just tired but I'll go to sleep early tonight," I tell him. He runs his hands through my hair. 30 minutes later we are in our first store a bridals maids dress store. Mia makes all three of us try on dresses claiming she needs to see different styles on different skins tones. She gives us a bunch of dresses and pushes us into the change rooms, demanding we come out and show her.

I pull on the first dress, a dark blue tight to the floor dress. Mia says that a size 0 should fit me. I tug hard on the zipper and after a lot of struggle I get it up. I turn around in the dress and thats when I notice it, the pot belly. The vomit fights it way up my throat and the panic sets in. Chirsitian will leave me if he sees this. My hands shake as I slide down the wall of the store. After a while Kate and Mia keep knocking on the door asking me if I'm okay. But it's like i can't feel anything like I can't hear anything. My hands are shaking and by the time Mia gets someone to open the door and both girls come rushing in I'm hyperventilating. Kate kneels infront of me, and I can see her lips moving but I can't tell whats she is saying. Mia passes the phone to Kate and Kate moves to put it up to my ear. I can hear his voice. It's soothing, but I don't know what he is saying. I close my eyes and a sob escpaes my mouth as I try to breath.

"Ana breath with me please baby. In and out in and out," Christian says through the phone. I can hear his panic, I can practically feel his worry.

"Christian I-I I can't," I mumur. My breathing hinches and its hard to make out what I'm saying.

"Don't speak baby just breathing in and out with me, think about blip please." Christian says. I calm down enough to finally be able to breath properly.

"Kate can you take it off speaker phone for a second, I need to ask you a question," Christian requests.

"We're trying on dresses-- Yes-- Um I think a 0-- Shit, Mia said it would fit. Yeah I'll take it off. Okay, I'll give her back to you," Kate says. She hands me the phone and I put it to my ear. "Ana, Mia gave you the wrong dress size alright. You a size 2 not 0. I'm just gonna unzip your dress and than Christian wants to talk to you okay?" Kate asks. I nod my head and she reaches behind me to unzip my dress. It loses around my chest and I can already breath better. Kate gets up when the dress is completely unziped and walks out with Mia shutting the door. I'm lucky that these change rooms are the floor-to ceiling ones so your practically in your own room.

"Hey," I mumble.

"Hey are you okay?" He asks me. I nod my head but forget he can't see me.

"Yes, I'm okay. Sorry about that I-I I just don't know," I say.

"Ana, baby what happened. What caused the panic attack," He asks me.

"We we're trying on the briads maids dress and I turned aorund and I-I it was just too tight and" I murmur. My hands move to the protruding stomach.

"and what else baby," He asks me. I know this will break his heart as soon as I admit it.

"I had a pot belly, Christian. A freaking pot belly. I looked like a 40 year old over weight man. Oh god Christian I can't even fit into dresses anymore." I tell him. Crying out as I ramble on. I hear him sigh and than the lights dead.

"Anastasia, do not, ever let me hear you say that again. Ever. I can't deal with you thinking so negativily about yourself. You are 7 weeks pregnant, you are not fat. I-I'll deal with this when you get home. Sawyer is waiting outfront for you," Christian says as he hangs up. I get up and change quickly my eyes looking over my belly. I don't look pregnant just like I ate too much breakfast. I pull over Christians sweater and walk out to the SUV.