Chapter Forty-Two

Ana's Point of View:

"Ana, wake up," He whispers to me. Moving the hair out of my face, I feel his lips on my neck and his hands work their way up my body. I open my eyes and am met with his dark brown eyes, the crows feet at the corners of his eyes bring out the evidence of his rough life and the gruff beard around his face ages him years.

"Please stop," I squeak trying to get away from. Moving my hands away from his. He grabs my wrists easily and pins them above my head. His hand curves around my protruding baby bump. Tears stream quickly down my face as I turn away from him to spot Christian lying lifeless beside me. I let out a scream and try to buck him off me. Christian is bleeding from the neck his glossy grey eyes bore into mine, his eyebrows furred up and his hand reaching out to me. "Please no!" I scream hitting him off. His body hits the ground with a thud and I let out a scream when a hand wraps around my shoulders.

"Ana wakes up baby please, hunny." A comforting voice whispers. Alexander gets up from his spot on the floor and charges at me, I grab the lap from my bedside table and hit him hard on the side of the head. His body falls to the ground as his head starts bleeding profusely. I get out of bed, my quick legs taking me to the bedroom door. With trembling hands, I pull open the door to have it slammed shut by Alexander. He turns me around with force and my back hits the door with a loud thud.

"Taylor she won't fucking wake up," A voice pleads. His hand comes down to my neck and he holds it tightly cutting the air off.

"Please Christian help me," I beg him watching his unmoving body from the bed.

"I'll get rid of this fucking baby for you," He snarls. The hand not on my neck slams down onto my stomach and everything fades to black. The only noise being heard is my screaming. My eyes snap open, my head is against Christians bicept. My completely alive husband. I bring my head to his neck where the slash was. His eyes snap down to my surprise and he lets out a sigh of relief as he brings me tightly to his chest.

"Oh Ana," He cries. Hiding his face in my neck as he cries. I wrap my arms tightly around his broad shoulder and cry. Letting the after effect of the nightmare completely take over. "You wouldn't wake up Ana," He chokes out. He pulls away from me and kisses my face all over like he is surprised I was alive. His fingers trace over my cheek and down my jaw where I feel the worst stinging of my life. I flinch away from him and bring my hand up to feel scratches lining my neck.

"What happened?" I ask him confused.

"Here Ana," Gail says from beside me, handing me a damp paper towel. I set it against my jaw to stop the bleeding. I didn't notice that Gail, Taylor, and Sawyer were in the room. Sawyer is sweating and Taylor looks pissed off.

"You had a nightmare baby," Christian whispers bring his hand up to my cheek to rub soft circles on it. His big hand cover mine holding the paper towel. "Go get in the shower baby, hopefully that will make you feel a little better you look extremely pale. I'll meet you I just need to talk to Taylor, okay?" He asks me. I nod my head as Sawyer helps me up and to the bathroom as Gail leaves to make breakfast and Taylor and Christian talk.

"I've never seen him like that," Sawer says as I turn on the shower.

"I'm sorry," I murmur. Feeling embrassed of my fit.

"Your screaming, I don't think I'll ever get that sound out of my head," He says shaking his head. He looks pale too. His shoulders are slumped and his hands have obviously been run through his hair. "I'm going to talk to Taylor and Christian, will you be alright?" He asks me. I give him a nod and he walks out in silence shutting the door behind him. I undress completely and get into the steaming shower. The water stings the scratches on my face but soon my body gets used to it. I feel Christian get in behind me, his hands wrapping around my stomach and pulling me tight against his back.