Chapter Seventy

Are you ready?

Christian's Point of View:

"Wake up baby," I hear someone says softly. I instantly know who it is by the small hands on my back rubbing softly. Waking me up from my sleep, I groan as I roll over to see a freshly bathed Ana sitting beside me. Her hair is wet framing her face and her face looks fresh. It's the best she has looked since delivering Teddy, finally getting the fresh Ana glow back since Elena took it from her. She is wearing a white fluffy robe covering her battered body.

"You look breath taking," I tell her. The soft sun high lights the side of her face casting a glow onto her which only high lights her beautiful.

"I love you," She tells me. I give her a smile sitting up and giving her a kiss.

"Do you want scaring creaming on you're back?" I ask her. She nods her head sitting down in front of me. She loosens the robe letting it fall down her back as she turns around showing me her scared back. I let out a shaking breath taking the cream from the side table and squirting some onto my finger tips. Her back has almost healed, all of the welts are almost healed leaving minimal scaring. I rub the cream along her back like we usually do after she bathes, however, it was usually with me in the room hovering over her as she sits in a half full bath tub. This was her first real bath which has done wonders for her soft skin. I rub the cream in as gently as I can. It shouldn't hurt as much any more but she has almost gotten use to the pain now.

"There you'e done," I tell her. She pulls the robe back up covering her back before turning around to face me. She takes the cream from me and gives me a smile. "You're mom talked to me when she got here."

"Okay?" I tell her as she fiddles with the cream, a clear indication that she is anxious about something.

"Christian, she's really worried about you, and so am I?" She tells me. She drops the cream into her lap and her hands move to my shirt. She looks up to almost for permission, I sigh nodding my head as she pulls the shirt off. Ana hasn't seen the scars yet, since the medication they gave her for the pain has kept her asleep for a majority of the time. She tosses the shirt to the side her eyes instantly going to the 3 new rounds on my chest scattered along with the ones that were already there. She lets out a hasty breath before she picks up the tube of cream squirting some out like I did before rubbing them on the 3 rounds. There is no pain like before, just anger for what he did to my family. Once she is done rubbing the cream she closes the lid and puts it back on the side table.

"How do you feel?" She asks me. I know she is waiting for me to get angry or sad or close myself off like I did before.

"Angry," I tell her. She stares at me waiting for me to continue. "I'm pissed he did this to you, to Teddy."

"I know, but you saved us. We are okay," She says staring at me. Her hands move to my cheeks forcing me to look at her. " I love you and so does Teddy," She says. My hand moves up to cover hers bring it down to plant a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Crazy how a couple months ago the tables were turned. You were being a little brat because of your father and I was talking you up, " I tell her. A smile cracks on her lips for the first time in so long and it warms my heart. It feels like the pieces that shattered moments ago some how stuck back together.

"Thats what married people do," She says shrugging her shoulders as she leans into kiss me. I meet her lips happily and the little giggle she gives out refills my broken heart.

"I don't think it is," I tell her with a laugh. She joins in laughing along with me. There is a knock at the door and I quickly move to grab my t-shirt sliding it on before I tell whoever it is to come in.

"Hey," Grace says with a smile as she peeks into the room. "Oh good you're both awake," She says looking over to Ana.

"Wheres Teddy?" I ask instantly my worry for my little guy taking over.

"With his auntie and uncle," She says. "I was coming to wake you up but it looks like you're already up."

"We're coming down now," Ana says. Graces smile grows as she nods her head before leaving the room. Ana hasn't been up in a while so for her to be up and walking around is amazing. Ana gets up from the bed walking over to the closet. She comes out a couple minutes later wearing a pair of sweatpants and a tank top.

"We need to get you knocked up again to gain some freaking weight back," I tell her when she walks back out of the closet. She looks at me shocked for a minute before rolling her eyes at me.

"I haven't lost that much weight," She says turning around and walking over to the mirror in the room. She turns to the side running her hands over where Teddy once sat. There is a slight pouch but nothing like Teddy.

"You've lost like 20 pounds," I tell her getting up and walking over to her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to me.

"We'll calm down Mr. Grey, no more babies for at least 6 months," She tells me turning around in my arms and giving me a kiss. "Now lets go I want to see Kate and Elliot," She says. With a lot of convincing from Ana, Elliot and Kate still went on their pre planned honey moon. Although Ana felt guilty for "wrecking" the reception, which no one thought she did, she thought the only way to make up the wrecked wedding was for her them to both enjoy some well needed time far away from Seattle. We walk down the stairs together, be walking behind Ana to make sure she doesn't fall. We walk into the living room where my family sits, Kate cradling Teddy in her arms well my dad and Elliot stand by the window both with a drink in there hands.

"Just make yourselves at home," I say as I walk in moving over to grab a drink from the bar.

"We'll you were asleep so," Elliot says with a playful shrug. I walk over giving him a quick hug to welcome him back.

"Quiet Elliot you're brother needed some rest," Grace says from the couch as Ana sits beside Kate. I watch her intensely as she lowers her self onto the couch with some slight pain. No one notices but me but I'm use to her small glimpse of pain now. She rubs Teddys head, running her finger down his chubby cheek smiling at our little baby.

"He's gotten so big," Kate comments looking at our beautiful baby boy.

"I know," Ana agrees looking at our growing baby boy. We continue to talk for a little bit, discussing everything that has happened over the past month. Mostly just Elliot and Kates "honeymoon" to Bora Bora. Of course Ana kept apologizing which got her to be lectured by everyone about it not being her fault. It was about an hour after when everyone left. We thanked Grace for continue to help us so much before she left. I took Teddy upstairs putting him back in his little crib, as I stare down at his sleep frame. I run the back of my finger down his cheek watching him sleep so peacefully vowing to do anything to protect my baby and my Ana.

"Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time,

Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you,

Baby, I'm amazing at the way you pulled me out of time,

You hung me on a line,

Maybe I'm amazing at the way I really need you,"

I whisper softly watching as he slowly calms down his wiggling and falls into a deeper sleep. I feel hands wrap around my stomach and Ana plant a soft kiss on my back.

"I didn't know you could sing," She whispers softly. I pull her around to beside me as we both stare down at our baby.

"I usually don't," I say.

"We'll you should. You have a beautiful voice," She tells me looking up to me resting her head on my chest to look up at me.

"I love you so so much," I tell her resting my hand on her cheek.

"I love you so so much more," She tells me kissing my chest softly before looking back up to me.

"Not possible," I whisper to her. Leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips.

The end.