Chapter Thirty

Christian unclasps the handcuff around my wrist and his as well. Throwing them in the garbage in the room. He is practically steaming and I have no clue what to do or how to deal with it.

"Christian," I murmur. He runs his fingers through his hair as he ignored me and continues pacing the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING ANASTASIA! How could you be so fucking reckless? I-I I don't know what to do. How the fuck can you risk our babies life like this?" He screams at me. I reach out to him trying to calm him down. "No," He says rejecting my touch. Christian hasn't rejected my touch since I was his submissive. The vomit is no longer fighting its way in my throat,and the urge becomes unbarable to fight. I race to the bathroom to empty my stomach.

The tears rush down my face as I empty the contents of my stomach. Christian kneels down behind me grabbing my hair and pulling it tightly into a ponytail so it doesn't get in my face.

"Are you done?" He asks me. I nod my head and move to sit beside the toilet.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you die. I can't--Christian I couldn't let you die," I murmur my breathing coming out ridged. He wraps me tightly in my arms. He is still stiff and distance but his arms bring me comfort.

"Calm down please for me baby," He murmurs to me.

"How can you almost die. I can't do this on my own," I cry into his shoulder. He rubs his fingers down my spine and gives me a light kiss on my temple.

"I know but right now I need you to try to calm down," He says. I do my best and calm down. Christian helps me up off the ground and back into our bedroom. Sitting be down on the bed, my back is against the headboard as he wraps his hands around mine.

"I'll be back in a second," He tells me. I give him a reluctant nod and he goes off into the bathroom. Coming out with a small medicine cup filled with a dark purple liquid. "Here," He tells me giving me the gross smelling liquid. I scrunch up my nose and swallow the medicine.

"What is it," I give him the now empty cup back.

"Nightquil," He tells me. Setting the cup down on the side table. "Try to get some sleep," He tells me. I nod my head and get comfortable in the bed.

"Please snuggle me," I tell him. He looks at me deeply. His eyes searching mine.

"Of course baby," He murmurs. He lies down behind me tugging me into chest. He rubs his fingers up and down my stomach, his fingers dancing across my protruding stomach.

"Thank you for eating this morning," He tells me. I nod my head and snuggle into the soft wool blanket of the bed.

"Who is trying to hurt you?" I ask him. He shakes his head and brushes off my question. I let out a sigh and close my eyes. Letting the medicine to lull me to sleep.

I wake up disoriented. My head hurts and my stomach is cramping. No dought from my outrageous blood pressure. This isn't my bedroom, come to think of it, this is not the Escala. I turn around to look for my Christian but come off empty. The room is yellow and I instantly realize it as my old bedroom at Ray's house.

"Christian?" I murmur. My feet sliding from the floral bed cover, my toes touch the dark wooden floors as I look around the room for any sign of my husband. I get up quickly, taking in my night gown. I pull on my hoodie thats thrown over my desk chair before leaving the room.

"Christian?" I ask again. I'm met with no awnser like before, I follow Rays voice that leads to the kitchen. Were he leans over the island with his phone in hand.

"Daddy wheres Christian?" I ask him. Looking around the empty house.

"He's not here Ana. We need to talk about somethings," Ray says placing his phone down. He leads be to the living room beside the fireplace. I sit oposite to him and wrap my arms around my protuding tummy.

"Christian is gone."