Chapter Fifteen

Ana's Point of View:

My head snuggles deeper into Christian chest as I desperately try to block out the knocking on the door.

"Tell them to go away," I mumble into him. He lets out a soft chuckle as he gets out of bed, pulling on some plaid pajama pants on his way over. I once again try to block out the noise, and the yelling. The yelling? I sit up in bed, taking the bedsheets with me to block my naked chest. The bedroom door is closed. The only light being let in from the crack of the door. I get out of bed quickly. Pulling on a silk pink nightgown and a robe. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen were Sawyer, my mom, Ray and Gail stand.

"Whats going on?" I ask. Looking around for my husband and his missing bodyguard.

"Your mom says someone was in her room," Ray says. My head snaps upstairs where my husband and Taylor must be. Shit, it's Alexander. His last text flashes through my mind and I give Sawyer a pleading look to let me go up there too. I make my way up the stairs, ignore Ray and Sawyers protest. The upper floor is significantly colder. The smell of rain and fresh air fill my nose as I get closer to my mom's room. Once I enter the room Christian is pacing along the balcony window and Taylor isn't to be found.

"Christian," I ask him. His head snaps at me and he gives me a glare. We literally just made up.

"I'll call you back Welch. Book three rooms at the Fairmount and get the jet ready to escort Ana's parents home. Thank you," Christian says as he hangs up. "Why are you up here?" He asks me. He grabs my forearm and begins to lead me back down the stairs.

"I was worried about you," I tell him. He abruptly stops at the staircase pulling me back to him. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips before leading me down the stairs.

"Taylor believes that someone entered through the staff staircase. Ray, Carla my private jet will take you back home where it is safer. Taylor will be driving you as soon as he brings all your things down. Gail, I booked you and Taylor a room at the Heathman, bring Sawyer and pack your things" Christian demands.

"I'll go grab our things Carla, don't worry about Taylor doing it Christian," Ray says. Christian gives him a nod as he drags me back to our bedroom.

"I wanted you to sleep, one night, just one good night sleep. But this shit happens," Christian says as he closes the bedroom door.

"I'll sleep in if it makes you happy," I tease him. He rolls his eyes and walks into the closest. So he's not into the jokey mood, noted. Christian pulls out a light brown leather duffle bag from the closet setting it on the bed and tossing clothing into without any regard for what he is throwing in.

"I'm going to go pee alright," I ask him cautiously.

"No, Stay where you are," Christian tells me. Walking back into the closet and walking out with sweatpants and a sweater in one hand and jeans with a sweater in his other.

"Alexander could be anywhere within this penthouse, You're not going anywhere alone." He tells me handing me my clothes to change into.

"I thought he was upstairs. I just need to pee Christian, You can check the bathroom if you wish," I tell him. He gives me a glare before walking into our bathroom and checking for Alexander. He comes out and says nothing. Ha, Grey, I told you my subconscious snarls. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door, taking a well-deserved pee and changing. I say goodbye to both my parents and thank them for coming out. My mother requests for one of Gail's recipes well my dad and Christian have a private talk by the elevator. The two of them would lock me away and throw away the key if they could.

"Sawyer, did you see anything?" I ask him.

"No, I woke up to her screaming bloody murder. I ran into her room and nothing was there. The balcony door was open though. I guess he was hiding there," Sawyer tells me.

"You don't think that there is anyone in the penthouse do you?" I ask him.

"No, but you know Mr. Grey," Sawyer says. I give him a smile and nod my head. If anyone feels Christian's overprotectiveness other than me it's Sawyer.

"Alright, Sawyer will you drive Carla and Ray to the plane. Taylor you and Gail go to the Hotel, I'll send you the address," Christian says. Everyone nods and moves quickly. Christian is not to be messed with when he is in his CEO Dominate mode. I follow him into the elevator with my parents. He holds the bag in his left hand and mine in the other. Once we get to the garage Sawyer is waiting in one of the black Audi's. Both my parents and I exchange one last hug before they leave with Sawyer. Taylor and Gail leave in another Audi.

"R8?" I ask him. He nods his head and puts the bag in the trunk of his favorite car. I slide into the passenger seat and he gets into the front seat. We drive most of the way in silence. The streets are empty since it's about 4:30 in the morning.

"Why did you get Gail, Taylor, and Sawyer a room?" I ask him.

"Because Alexander is dangerous and I don't want my staff getting hurt," He tells me as we pull up to a stoplight.

"Aw, you care about them," I tease him. Poking his cheek. He is in a mood, a bad one for that matter. He gives me a glare and grabs my pointer finger in his hand.

"No Anastasia, I care about you. They take care of you and make sure that there is food in that tummy of yours," He tells me. Releasing my finger and driving the car when the light changes.

"It's okay to care about them, Christian," I tell him. He chooses to ignore me though. Why can't fun Christian come back? He pulls into the hotel we are staying at and leaves the car for the valet. He grabs the bag from the trunk slinging it over his shoulder as we walk into the hotel. Christian is quick to check in giving keys to Gail and Taylor before heading over to the main elevator. A bellhop waits by the button. His small hat and cute boyish grin, he gives both of us a warm smile before pressing the button.

"Good evening," He says. He is young, maybe 19.

"I think it's good morning now," I joke. He lets out a laugh as the elevator doors open.

"Which floor," He asks. Walking into the elevator behind Christian and me.

"We will mange," Christian snaps. The boy steps back out of the elevator and Christian presses the 18th floor. The doors shut leaving the cute bellhop below us.

"Why were you being so rude to him Christian, he was just doing his job." I snap at him. This man needs to learn to treat people with a little bit more kindness. He is quick to press me against the wall. My back hitting against the black wall paper.

"He wanted whats mine Anastasia. Even in fucking sweatpants and a sweater people can't resit you," He tells me. His voice deep with want and his eyes dark with lust. He gives me a pationate kiss on the lips. I deepen it quickly my hands reaching for his arms as he drops the brown bag and lifts me so that my back hits the wall. We break away instantly when the elevator dings and the doors open. He picks back up the bag and walks down the short hall to our room. He seems uneffected by the elevator besides the slight buldge in his pants. I, however, am not. I try to control my breathing and brush my hair back down form Christians roaming fingers but it doesn't seem to want to stay. Once Christian unlocks the door we both walk in. He locks the door behind us and drops the bag to the floor.

"Mrs. Grey, I've had a lot of unneesary stress lately, care to play," He asks me. His front is to my back and I begin to feel his growning erection on my back. My stomach does backflips at the resquest. I turn around quickly giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Please, Sir."