Chapter Thirty-Four

Anastasia's Point Of View:

I wake up to soft kisses of my husband, His lips attack my face and neck and his hands wrap tightly around my belly.

"Wake up baby," Christian murmurs, he whispers in my ear. I flip over in his arms and begin to attack his lips. I push him over so I'm straddling his waist. His morning erection hitting my core. He begins to feel my tender breasts through my nightgown, I let out a throaty moan before Christian flips us over so I'm under him. "Whats gotten into you?" Her murmurs as my hands venture down to his pajama pants. I grip his erection through his pants, feeling his hard shaft between my palm.

"I'm really fucking horny, This baby is making me crazy," I murmur against his lips. Christian just grins in response and proceeds to move lower and lower down my chest until he reaches my breasts. He pulls down my silk nightgown to expose them and wraps his lips around the budding nipple. We break apart when we hear my stomach growl. Christian looks at me intensely, his eyes drifting to my stomach when it growls again this time lower.

"Ana," He starts but I'm quick to jump him. Pushing him so that he is lying down on the bed.

"I'll eat after," I murmur before attacking his neck with my lips.

"Baby-- I don't think that's a good idea," He says before letting out a moan.

"Shut up and fuck me, Christian. I bet it will work up my appetite," I murmur to him. Moving down to he chest and licking his nipple.

"Jesus Christ Ana," He moans leaning his head back onto the pillows. I'm quick to pull his pants down and slide my underwear off before posting myself, I slide down slowly letting him fill me completely. We moan out in union, I begin to circle my hips letting out little gasps and moans. When my stomach growls Christian takes charge. Once again flipping us over and gripping my hands above my head.

"Topping from the bottom again Mrs. Grey," He says with a smile giving me a chaste kiss. "This is going to be quick, our baby is quite determined to be feed," After 20 minutes we are sitting at the kitchen island dressed in our everyday clothes. I first put on a dress but after a quick scolding and a threat to be taken across his knee, I pull on some leggings.

Gail serves us some bacon and eggs and we eat in unison.

"I need to go to work for a few hours before the doctor appointment," I tell Christian. Remember the 16-week appointment from Hannah texting me 10 minutes ago.

"Ana," Christian sighs.

"Our appointment is at 2:30 Christian, It will only be for a few hours," I tell him, he looks at me specifically.

"If you go to work, you have to eat. I mean it, Anastasia," He tells me. I roll my eyes at him and his eyes darken. "Do not roll your eyes, Anastasia, I will--"

"Take me over your knee I know Christian. I'm not incompetent. I'll eat," I tell him. He glares at me, his grey eyes getting a shade darker. "You can trust me," I tell him trying to calm my anger. He looks at me with dought. "You can," I tell him. Grabbing his hand in mine and rubbing my fingers over his knuckles.

"Fine. Sawyer is bringing you lunch. I'll pick you up at 2:00," He tells me. I give him a big smile before kissing his lips and rushing off to get ready. I change into a simple pantsuit before Sawyer takes me to work. At around 12:00 Sawyer comes in with sandwiches from the deli across the street.

"You're here to babysit me," I ask him sarcastically. I close my laptop and move it to the side as he drops the food in front of me.

"Always," He tells me. Poping down in the chair across his desk and opening his salad. "How are you feeling?" He asks me, as he takes a bite of the lettuce.