Chapter Sixty Seven

Ana's Point of View:

I'm thrown awake with an agonizing pain along my back spine. My eyes snap open and I let out a cry. I try to pull my body away from the pain but I can't I'm stuck. I instantly recognize the room, the plush red bed the dark brown cross in the corner, the smell of lemon and Christian.

"Red," I cry out when the pain comes again. The snap against my back up to my waist.

"Red what slut," I hear her wicked voice as it reaches my ears.

"Elena please," I cry out my fingers gripping tightly onto the plush carpet. My chest is heaving as another pain comes back this time hitting the top of my left shoulder.

"What did you just call me," She snaps as the belt or whip or whatever it is hits me again across the back.

"Please master stop," I cry my back arching waiting for another slash across my skin but it never comes. I hear it drop to the floor as her heels click against the floor up to beside me. She kicks my side and I instantly fall to the side. I fall on to my back screaming out in agonizing pain as I attempt to get up. I push my self up to sit on my but crying at the hot pain traveling up and down my back from what I assume are open wounds. Elena grabs my face in her hands, squeezing my chin tightly and forcing me to look up at her. "What are you doing this to me?" I cry.

"You're an awful submissive. I'm training you for what he really needs," She tells me. She wears a black leather outfit that hugs her body tightly, pushing her fake boobs up to her chin and inches her waist.

"Are you off your rocker or something? He doesn't want a submissive he wants a wife," I snap at her. Her hand flies down hitting me across the mouth to shut me up. I cry out as the awful taste of blood fills my mouth.

"Cute for you to think that but it's not the truth and you know it. You don't listen to him, you can barely protect his baby. You're a fucking failure," She spits at me as I sob on the floor. It's only now that I realize my braids maid dress is gone and I'm left in white silk underwear that I had on under the dress. The strapless dress does little to support my boobs. My arms wrap around my stomach as I push back on my hands.

"Please don't hurt my baby," I beg her. She gives out a wicked laugh as she turns around and walks out of the room. I watch as she slams the door shut and I hear the door lock in place. I

quickly get up, wobbling over to the door and begin pounding on it. My fists are numb after a while, giving up knowing that the room is soundproof. I let out a broken sob wanting to be back in Christians arms. I move to sit on the grand post bed sobbing brokenly over my producing stomach. I let out a scream when that awful contraction comes back, the feeling from before only gotten worse over time.

"Elena please!" I scream out, my voice aching for yelling so loudly. The door flies open and in walks a man. He is built smaller than Christian and isn't anywhere as tall.

"Anastasia, nice to finally meet you," He says his voice ruff.

"Who are you?" I ask moving back on the bed crawling backward to get away from him.

"You're father in law you silly girl," He tells me. He grabs my left leg tugging me back to the edge

of the bed. I cry loudly at the awful feeling on my back and the fear that washes over my body.

"Please don't hurt me," I beg him. He shakes his head hauling me up and pushes me over to the metal rafters.

"Hands up," He snaps at me. I look at him in his dark grey eyes. His beard is mixed with Christians beautiful ginger and the grey. He has various wrinkles littering his face and the smell of vodka mixed with cigarette fill my senses.

"Please Cam, please don't hurt me," I cry. His face darkens light Christian would when I anger him but I feel nowhere near safe like I do with Christian.

"I said put your fucking hands up you stupid slut," He yells. Spit hitting my face. I nod my head quickly wiping my face off and putting my hands up. He ties them tightly to the rafter looking me over as he steps back. "Beautiful, I see why Christian must love you," He says dragging his finger along my jawline. "Elena where ready!" He yells in my face. I flinch back falling off my feet, my arms catching me.

"Of how wonderful," Elena says walking in with a wicked smile on her face. She holds one of Christians grey ties which causes my blood to boil. She walks over to Cam planting a big kiss on his mouth before handing him her phone. "Record it for, love," She speaks sweetly to him. He grabs his phone walking around to stand behind me. Elena comes up to me tying the tie over my eyes. The smell of Christian instantly calms my nerves in the slightest before I hear the metal of a belt walking around behind me. "Ready love?" I hear Elena ask. I don't hear a response from him so I assume he nodded his head when I feel that bite of the leather on my skin. I scream out in pain my knees giving out and my arms supporting me completely.

"Please Elena," I beg her. My tears wetting the tie. I feel the bite again and cry out attempting to stand up on my feet.

"What did I tell you about using my name you stupid bitch!" I hear her yell. I feel the snap again crying put as she hits over another welt. "You have an hour to get over here alone Christian, or your baby dies," She says her voice filled with venom as the belt comes down on my back again. This time harder then before, so hard that I know she broke the skin. I feel myself getting drowsy that I can't support my legs give out and I finally pass out.