Assembling The Crew (Storming Mewni Part Two)

Tom answers. "Hey Comet," he greets, "when'd you get a mirror?"

"It's a gift from Toffee," Comet replies, "but that's not important right now. I need your help."

"What do you need?" Tom asks.

"Long story short, me and some of my friends are storming Mewni."

"Woah, hold up. You really think that's a good idea?"

"I don't have a choice Tom. Moon already knows I'm going to attack eventually, so I have to strike now and steal her spell book."

"If I help you, she may declare war on The Underworld."

"And if you don't she'll continue to threaten and extort it for soldiers and resources. Aren't you sick of Moon pushing everyone around?"

"Alright, I'm on my way."

"Thanks Tom."

Comet hangs up.

"So what's the plan anyways?" Marco asks.

"Full frontal assult," Comet replies.

"That's suicide!" Marco exclaims, "we need a plan. A real plan."

"Well," Baby explains, "I know the castle inside and out. I'm sure we can think of something."

A pillar of flames appears, revealing a familiar black carriage drawn by a skeletal horse. Tom exits the carriage. "So what's our plan?" He asks.

"We were just talking about it," Baby explains, drawing out a map on her notepad, "look here." Baby tears off the page, showing the others a detailed map of the castle.

"The entrance is heavily fortified," Baby explains, "a frontal assault isn't an option. However, Moon's still prepared for an attack from the back. If we has a distraction..."

Marco looks at Tom's carriage. "Hey," he suggests, "why don't we ram the front gate and you and Comet go around back?"

"Marco," Comet replies, "the Mewmans would slaughter you."

"Gurl," Ponyhead replies, "you don't need to worry. I'll back him up."

"And it's my carriage," Tom adds, "so that's three attacking the front. You two will go around back."

"Got it," Comet replies.

"One more thing," Baby imterjects, "this is advice for all of you. If you see Moon, do not fight her. Run. She will not hesitate to kill you. She is incredibly dangerous and we have no hope of facing her head on. Our goal is to get the book."

"Don't worry," Ponyhead smiles, "I've got my own scissors. If things get to heated, we'll just head back here."

"Is that everything?" Tom asks.

"Just one more thing," Comet adds, "in case I or one of you do run into Moon, I just wanna say, you've all been true friends to me, and I just wanna thank you."

"Don't worry Comet," Marco smiles, "no one's getting killed. I promise," Marco puts his hand on Comet's shoulder in a comforting, friendly way, "we're going in together, and we're coming back together."

Comet hugs Marco. "Thanks Marco," she smiles, "you've been the best friend anyone could ask for."

"And when all is said and done," Marco replies, gently removing himself from Comet's arms and getting into Tom's carriage with Ponyhead and Tom, "it'll stay that way. We're gonna go. Be careful Comet, and even though it may seem tempting, killing Moon now isn't worth it. Promise me you won't fight her."

Comet grips her wand in her hand. If she sees Moon, she won't run. She can't run. For those who's Moon has killed, for all monsters, she will face Moon if she runs into her.

"I promise," Comet lies.

"Thanks," Marco smiles, "see you after this is all over."

Marco enters the carriage. The horse neighs, starts running, and dissapear in a pillar of fire. Comet heads to her room, gets her battle armor and shortsword, and opens a portal with her scissors.

"You ready Baby?" Comet asks.

"Always," Baby replies, "let's go." The two head through the portal to Mewni...