Blinded By Anger (Intervention Part Two)

Ponyhead leads Comet to her seat on the bus. Comet walks with a slight limp, still injured by the incident a week ago.

"Hey Comet," Janna greets, "where you been the last week? Everyone's been worried sick. There was a rumor you killed someone and were on the run."

"Well," Comet explains, "I am on the run, being a refugee and all, and I almost killed someone."

"Wait," Jackie asks, "you did? Now you have to tell us what happened."

"Marco and some of my other friends," Comet begins, "went back to my homeworld, Mewni. We intended to steal a spell book of immense importance with powerful spells, something I would need to avenge my race. While searching for it, I ran into Moon, the one who led the mass murder of monsters. So, I fought her. When the fight got heated, she cast some sort of curse on me, and now I'm blind."

"So that's why your eyes look diffrent?" Janna asks.

"Yeah," Comet replies.

"What about the limp?" Jackie asks.

"Gurl she's gettin' to that!" Ponyhead exclaims.

"In my blind state," Comet continues, "I knew I had to find some way to kill Moon, to end her genocide then and there, so, I concentrated and used a spell that would've done it. However, Marco got in my way and stopped me from finishing the job."

Comet takes the spell book from her back pack.

"So now," Comet sighs, "I have this book that I can't even read, Moon is still alive, and I have to have my friend Ponyhead here take me everywhere. If Marco had just listened..."

"Maybe he had a good reason?" Jackie suggests with uncertainty.

"The only reason," Comet replies, "was his selfish desire to stop me."

"Yeah OK," Jackie replies, "but why did he want to stop you?"

"It doesn't matter," Comet replies, "what matters is that he did."

"Hold up," Ponyhead interjects, "these two may have a point. Maybe Marco had a good reason."

Comet grip on her wand tightenes. It begins to glow green.

"I said it doesn't matter," she growls.

"Look," Janna tries to reason with Comet, "Marco's a nice guy. I'm certain there's a reason."

At this point, the bus had reached a thinner back road, from which one could go into the forest. It was often used as a shortcut to and from town.

"I said it doesn't matter!" Comet exclaims. Her wand goes off by accident, and while no one is hurt by the blast, to goes through some of the seats and tears through the engine. Comet immediately realizes what's happened and follows her first instinct. Comet dashes out of the bus and into the forest. She is long gone before her friends even touch the concrete.

"Comet!" Janna yells.

"What do we do?" Jackie asks.

"Don't worry," Ponyhead replies taking her magic mirror, "I'll try calling her."

Ponyhead calls Comet's magic mirror. Marco answers.

"Marco?" Ponyhead asks, "so Comet left her mirror at home?"

"Yeah," Marco replies, "why? Is something wrong?"

"Oh jeez this is bad," Ponyhead explains, "Comet just ran away!..."