The Ballard of Princess Comet

Toffee smirks as he fires a bat blast off in the air. The wand, now a black and red design, appearing sleek and professional, like a business man, glows green in his hand.

"King Toffee," a fairy soldier enters, "I come to you with a request from the citizens."

The fairy shakes nervously, amusing Toffee.

"Rise," he demands chuckling, as the fairy kneels before him, "you have nothing to fear from me. What is their desire?"

"The ballard of Comet was never finished," the fairy explains, "and all princesses have a ballard. The citizens want to hear Comet's ballard."

"I'll see it done," Toffee smiles, "farewell young fairy."

The fairy leaves. Toffee takes out his mirror and calls the song writer of Mewni.

"Pack your bags," He explains, "you're headed to Earth, Ruberiot..."

Meanwhile, Comet wakes up on Earth, from her first restful sleep in a long time. Dirty plates fill the room from her massive meal last night, and Marco sleeps in the chair next to her bed. For a moment, she forgets about the betrayal. She forgets about her anger and almost feels at home, and wants to call out to Baby and Ponyhead, just to see her freinds again. She wants to see Tom, she wants to see Jackie and Janna. She wants to hug Marco, and have him tell her everything will be OK...

Then she looks in the mirror and recalls their betrayal. She's still wearing her armor, and she still sees herself as queen. She glares at Marco, or as she calls him, Tratior Diaz. She, like the morning before, tries to dig deep, which once again results her in her throwing up, awakening Marco.

He rushes over to comfort her, brushing her white hair back gently until she recollects herself.

"Why are you in here?" She demands, as soon as she can speak, rage in her eyes, "why is it you've betrayed me?"

"Because I care about you Comet," Marco replies, "and so does everyone else. Listien, I have school today, and I'll have to  keep an eye on you but if you wanna go-"

"I don't have time for school," Comet growls, "and I wouldn't go with you, Tratior Diaz."

"I understand," Marco sighs, "in that case, Baby and Ponyhead will be keeping an eye on you while I'm gone. Just..."

Marco hugs Comet.

"Try to get better," he pleads.

"I'll be 'better'," Comet retorts, "when Moon and Toffee lie dead beneath my feet."

Marco sighs and takes out his scissors. He opens a portal downstairs, but looks back for a moment, hesitant to leave Comet alone. She's unstable, and he knows it. He may not know that she almost jumped out the window yesterday, but he has considered that she might. He reassures himself that Comet will be in good hands, and heads downstairs.

"You guys keep an eye on her," Marco pleads, "OK?"

"She's our best friend," Ponyhead smiles, "she'll be OK."

Marco smiles uneasily, and sighs, "alright. See ya."

Marco heads off to school. Ponyhead and Baby open a portal with Ponyhead's scissors and enter Comet's room, Baby still flying lopsided as her injured wing struggles to keep up with her healthy wing.

"Hey Comet," Baby greets warmly, hoping, praying, that she hasn't lost her best friend, that Comet doesn't hate her.

"Hey gurl!" Ponyhead goes along with Baby's way of thinking, "how you been?"

"Look," Comet growls, "I don't like you, and you don't like me. So let's just-"

"What?" Baby asks, "hold up. What makes you think that?"