The Proposal

"Papa how are you alive?" Meteora inquired to Globgor, "Didn't bad goat man stab you?"

"Oh," Globgor replies, "Well..."

Just as Meteora fled all those years ago, Globgor chuckled allowing the blade to pierce his shoulder, taunting, "You should've gone for the head."

Before he could counter however, he was crystallized. Leaving him alive.

Eclipsa sighs as she calls Marco on her mirror.

Marco answers annoyed, "What?"

"Marco," She admits, "I messed up."

"What do you mean?" Marco demands, anger in his voice.

"Comet's lost in the realm of magic," Eclipsa explains, "But I can fix this with help from Baby and-"

Marco.

Poor poor Marco.

A man whose mind is held together by what is akin to gum and scotch tape.

A man who has been showing signs of a degrading mental state.

A man on the brink.

This man finally snaps.

Marco does not speak. He merely ends the call in a blind rage. He sees red. He opens a portal to Eclipsa's with intention to kill...

Meanwhile Hekapoo and Rhombulus are talking about Eclipsa.

"Now I'm not one to know much about politics," Rhomblus explains, "But if we are to assume that monsters are good is Eclipsa really evil? We've been fighting her on and off and a while now and I'm starting to think you should just let the past go. You loved her as your own after all."

Hekapoo inquires, hiding a photo of her with a young Eclipsa in her wallet, "What makes you say that?"

"I'm no psychologist," Rhombulus explains, "But I can tell that you miss the old days to an extent. I think we should talk to her."

Hekapoo sighs, "Fine. If I get the chance I will."

"If it goes well it couldn't hurt to have Eclipsa on our side," Rhombulus explains.

Hekapoo nods in agreement closes her wallet. She wonders when such chance will arrive.

Meanwhile Toffee sits sipping tea with Eclipsa.

"Now if you ask me," Toffee explains, "We should get Comet back and then get everyone on the same side. We have reached a point where we are all bitter to each other for no good reason. We need to finish Moon off and bring all this to a close. Then Marco and Comet can attend therapy, Baby and Meteora can be freinds again, and everything will finally reach a stable state."

"I actually called Marco but-" Eclipsa is cut off when a massive purple tentacle appears from a portal that opens. From which an enraged Marco appears, the purple scales spreading across his face, consuming him.

"Where's Comet?" He demands.

Eclipsa counters with her umbrella, pushing Marco back. The young man glares at her, his monster arm spreading over his face.

"Comet!" He screams, "Where's Comet?"

Eclipsa pleads, "Marco calm down! Listen to me! I'm not your enemy! Comet went into the Realm of Magic if her own free will. We are not enemies! None of us are! Comet is going to be OK. Look at yourself. You're being wrathful. Just like Moon!"

Being compared to Moon snaps Marco out of it. He begins to calm down, crying. Now just as broken as Comet is. Broken down by forces and factors beyond his control. Evils that formed indepent of him. He does not speak. He cannot speak.

Eclipsa signals two guards to take care of the broken child as she catches her breath.

"This is what I mean," Toffee proceeds, "Marco is broken by the stress. Comet is also traumatized. If we continue this in fighting of freinds and family we will never get anywhere."

"So do you have a plan?" Eclipsa inquires.

Toffee nods, "Yes. I purpose a banquet, a peace offering. We can host it here, and then we shall call upon an alliance. That's the only way we can save Comet."

"Then we'll do it," Eclipsa replies, "I'll prepare the plans..."

As that is going on there are two more tales to check in on. First is Ludo, who plots his vengence on Moon and River, spying on him to learn River has been invited to a banquet where the young bird plans to strike.

The other is Comet, who speaks to the First Born, the magical guardian of the Realm of Magic. The First Born's fur is of an ashen grey and its horn a silver color that shines under the golden light of the place.

"Wait how did I get here?" Comet demands.

"I called you because you wishes to be called," The First Born replies.

"Why?" Comet asks.

"Your mind aches," The First Born explains, "Rest here child."

"I can't stay here," Comet explains, "Moon's still out there and Marco will-."

"Do you?" The First Born asks.

"I guess a day couldn't hurt," Comet replies admiring the Heavenly landscape...