Ballard of Queen Comet Part Two: Comet's Choice

Comet returns to Mewni, dragging Rhombulus behind her. Two monsters assist her in transporting Rhombulus to the dungeons below the castle, where four holding cells are. One for each member of the High Commission, except Glossaryck and Moon.

Comet puts Rhombulus into one of the cells, a glass-like case, and closes it. She blasts it to test its strength, and returns to the upper floor.

"My queen," a guard explains, "the ballard is about to begin." 

"Alright," she sighs, "make it quick."

Comet heads to the balcony as the ballard begins. The lyrics begin as follows...

For thirteen years,
A mad queen ruled.

With rage in her soul,
And her heart gone cold.

Until a monster,
Who survived came back.

And stuck the queen down,
With dark magic.

Twice they fought,
The second alone.

The first time though,
Didn't go so well.

Moon was on the ropes,
At least that's what they say.

Comet could've finished,
The job that day.

But a traitorous lad,
In a red hoodie-

Comet explodes with anger and blasts at the stage.

"How dare you call him a traitor!" She exclaims, "he was my closest friend! Any more lip like that and I'll see to your execution! Ballard's done. Goodbye."

With that, Comet heads back inside, and sits on her throne. She burries her hands in her face, thinking about Marco. That's when she notices the book, left untouched for days.

An picks up the book, and notices some writing inside it. She reads it.

It says, "Dear Comet: Hey, how you been? It's Marco. I'm not sure if you're gonna read this, but please, if you are, don't stop. Listen, I know it's hard to let go of what Moon did to you, but please, before it's to late. Come home. Come back to your friends, to Mr. and Ms. Diaz. To me. Please, if you continue down this path, I'm warning you, you're gonna regret it. Please, we care about you Comet. Come home. Come back to Earth."

At this point, Comet is crying. She wants to open a portal and go to Marco. She wants to hug Marco, and be with him. She wants him by her side. She wants the glowing to stop. She wants to feel like herself again...

But then she thinks about Moon. Moon has to die. No matter what. That's all that matters now. There's no going back. She closes the book, dries her tears, and opens the spell book.

"Yes?" Glossaryck asks.

"I wanna try the blindness curse again," Comet replies.

"Alright," Glossaryck replies, "let's get started..."