Mewni Kingdom of Monsters Part One: Go Together, Leave Together

Marco enters the living room of his house. Baby, Ponyhead, and Tom, are already there, waiting for him, Jackie, and Janna.

Marco sits down, Jackie tries to comfort him. "I'm sure she's fine," Jackie doesn't speak in her usual confident tone, uncertain that what she says is true, "she was studying the spellbook. She was prepared."

"So," Tom asks, "let me gets this strait. Comet left to Mewni without saying anything, and left a note that basically said, 'I'm probabaly dead.'"

"Yeah," Marco sighs, "that's about it. Here, read it yourself."

Marco hands Comet's diary to Tom, who reads it and passes it on to Baby, and so on until it finally reached Jackie.

"Oh," Marco stops her from reading it, "it didn't say anything about you, don't worry about it."

"Ah come on," Jackie replies, "I can't help unless I have all the facts like everyone else."

Marco and the others exchange looks. They all know what Comet said to Marco, and how Jackie should stop him from going to Mewni.

Tom mouthes the words, "burn it?"

Marco thinks about it and shakes his head. Tom shrugs and the room goes silent as Jackie reads the entry.

Jackie finishes, closes the diary, and looks at Marco.

"We're going," she explains.

"I'm going to Mewni," Marco replies, "and you can't stop me."

"I don't mean leave this to the others," Jackie smiles, "I mean, I don't care what Comet says. We're going to Mewni. All of us, right now."

Marco smiles. "Anyone have any objections?" He asks.

"We go together," Tom reminds, "and we leave together. Just like before."

"Then let's go," Marco smiles, opening a portal with his scissors. They head through, all of them worried about what lies on the other side...

Meanwhile, Comet is having another nightmare. She's standing before Moon, Hekapoo, and some beings she can't make out. She knows this is the High Commission. They approach her, ready for a fight.

Comet reaches for her wand, but it isn't there. The High Commission approach, getting closer and closer. Comet tries to dig deep, but nothing happens. She calls out for Marco, but the only response she gets the sound of Jackie laughing.

The High Commission dissapear. Comet runs towards the laughter, running through the darkness, before finding herself on Earth. She can't be here. She can never go back. He turns to leave, but then overhears Marco talking to Jackie.

"It's a shame Comet died," Jackie sighs.

"Who cares?" Marco asks, "she was just in our way anyways. I'm glad she's gone."

"Yeah," Jackie smiles, "here's to getting rid of that freak."

"Here here!" All of Comet's friends say from all directions.

Comet begins to cry. Marco smirks with malice and gets up.

"Well well well," he chuckles, "look who it is. Just when we thought we got rid of her. Can't you catch a hint? No one here cares about you. You left, and you left because you knew that was true. I have Jackie. I don't need you. Did you really think you had a home in Earth?"

"I thought we were friends," Comet continues crying.

"You wish we were," Marco continues, "but you still feel abandoned. That's why you're dreaming this."

"What?"

"Get it through your head Comet, and wake up!"

"Comet," Kelly shakes her awake, "wake up."

Comet snaps awake, and gets to her feet, unnerved by her dream.

"You OK?" Kelly asks.

"I'm fine," Comet replies, stretching, "why do you ask?"

"You were crying in your sleep," Kelly replies, "bad dream?"

"I have night terrors," Comet explains, "don't worry about it."

"Oh," Kelly apologizes, "sorry."

"It's fine," Comet replies, "there's much to be done anyways. Have you seen my spell book?"

"Toffee has it," Kelly explains.

"Good enough. I'm gonna go outside, assess the damage."

"You need me to do anything?"

"Nah, I got it from here."

"Alright. Well, if you need anything, I'm pretty sure Ponyhead put me in your mirror contacts so, just call. See you later."

Kelly leaves, using her scissors to open a portal. Comet approaches the massive front doors of the castle, but stops. Something compels her to look at Star's tapestry.

She heads to the room she faced Moon in before, and examines the massive cloth art. As she looks at Star's poem, she notices something. Star's symbol is a heart, just like the hearts on her cheeks...