A Henious Deal

Comet wakes up to Ponyhead freaking out.

"Come on!" Ponyhead exclaims, "we can't miss this!"

"What are you talking about?" Comet asks, "what time is it?"

"It's two in the morning," Ponyhead replies, "now come on!"

Ponyhead opens a portal.

"Grab my horn!" She demands.

Comet complies, still half asleep. Ponyhead leads her through the portal and to Henious's destroyed school.

"You made it!" Kelly smiles, "man you almost missed it! You won't believe how this all started it was-"

Kelly notices Comet.

"Woah," Kelly demands, "back up, is that THE Comet?"

"Told you I wasn't lieing!" Ponyhead smiles.

"Woah," Kelly replies, "are the rumors true?"

"What rumors?" Comet asks.

"That you lost your eyes fighting Moon," Kelly replies.

"Kinda," Comet replies, "it's some kind of curse, but it'll wear off. Anyways, where are we?"

"Remember those goons who tried to kill you at the Bounce Lounge?" Ponyhead asks, "well, the one who sent them just had her school destroyed by Moon. At least according to all these messages I'm getting on my mirror."

"What?" Comet asks, now listening to the sound of embers filling the air as the school burns to the ground.

"Yeah," Kelly replies, "you just missed her. The look on Henious's face, priceless."

"Any enemy of Moon is a friend of mine," Comet replies, "Ponyhead, we're going down there to speak to her."

"You sure?" Ponyhead asks, "cause she may try to kill you and, you're blind."

"We need allies," Comet replies, "and Henious has an army."

"Alright," Ponyhead replies.

"Well," Kelly smiles, "I gotta go. My name's Kelly by the way, don't think I ever said that."

"Nice to meet you Kelly," Comet replies, "anyways, Ponyhead, let's go."

Ponyhead leads Comet down from the cliffside they're on carefully. When they get to the ruins of the school, they are Henious, looking at the rubble in shock.

"So you're the one who tried to kill me," Comet growls gripping her wand and trying to aim at Henious.

"Uh," Ponyhead interrupts, "gurl, she's a little to the left."

Comet adjusts to compensate. "Take it you still want me dead?" Comet asks.

"Look," Heinous pleads, "I was just doing what Moon said. Please don't kill me."

"I suspected as much," Comet smiles, "so let's make a deal. You grant me your army, and in exchange, when I kill Moon and take her kingdom for monsters-"

"You never mentioned that," Ponyhead interrupts.

"It's always been for monster kind," Comet explains, "that's the bottom line here. Anyways, here's my offer. If you grant me your army, I'll rebuild your school when I have Mewni's fortunes. However, I have one other condition. If you ever attempt to take in Ponyhead or anyone else I say not to, I'll destory what I've rebuilt. Deal?"

"You drive a hard bargin," Heinous growls, "you free thinking failure, but, desperate times. You have a deal."

"Excellent," Comet smiles, "then I'll return when I need your army. Let's go Ponyhead."

Comet opens a portal and how through herself.

"Hey," Heinous stops Ponyhead, "you know she can't win, right?"

"What do you mean?" Ponyhead asks.

"She's on the most wanted list by the High Commission," Heinous explains, "they're gonna be tracking her every move."

"Thanks for the warning," Ponyhead replies, "but we got this. Goodbye, conformist freak."

Ponyhead leaves. Comet has already fallen back asleep. Ponyhead decides to stay up a bit and think. She thinks about her home, her father. She hasn't seen him in years. She decides to focus on stopping Moon so she can go home. However, she thinks about Comet and her... agressive tendencies. Would she really be a better queen than Moon?...