Refuse (One Shot For Fun)

Lol. Wrote this with no plan and no ideas. Just started clicking.

No.

No I won't do it.

"I refuse," I glare, magic on my fingertips.

Laughter fill the air as she at me, amused.

"Star," she smirks, "what choice do you have? It's you or Marco."

"Star!" Marco exclaims, a dark blob of magic slowly consuming him, "save yourself!"

"Either he is tainted by the darkness of his monster arm," Eclipsa explains, "or you take the darkness from him and let it consume you."

I look at Marco and sigh.

"I refuse," I start crying, "I refuse to..."

"It's OK," Marco reassures me, "just go."

"I refuse," I wipe my tears and approach Marco, "to let you die."

I grab the mass of darkness and absorb it into myself, morphing me, changing me. Black lines run up my arms and Eclipsa smirks.

"Two things can happen here," Eclipsa explains, "you can die, or..."

Eclipsa extends her arm, "set me free. I'll save you for my freedom. Deal?"

"Deal," I shake her hand, the darkness leaves me. Eclipsa laughs as the lose half of the crystal shatters, and Eclipsa is gone, fleeing in the explosion of light.

"Why?" Marco asks, "why did you save me? Jackie already dumped me. You have a lot more to live for than me.

"That wouldn't be true," I hug him, "if I lost you."

Marco's face goes red as he looks at me. His face matches his hoodie at this point as he touched the side of my face gently and smiles.

"Well, there's one good thing that came out of the break up," he chuckles.

"What?" I ask.

He kisses me then replies, "I can be with you."

Yup. Starco for some reason. Why not? I'm done here.