Blind Betrayal (Storming Mewni Finale)

Comet blasts Moon with a barrage of spells, as the two dodge and counter attack each other. They don't even care as the chamber collapses around them and smoke begins to fill the air.

"Just die!" Moon growls, "you useless, pathetic waste of the universe!"

"How dare you," Comet growls, "you do nothing but destroy. Now you taste your own medicine!"

Moon chuckles.

"Really?" She asks, "well, try killing me after this."

Moon levitates as a dark aura emanates from her. She speaks a curse, "I have seen eternal night. Now I steal from my foes light. Darkness grant me your might, and render those before me blind!"

Comet's entire world goes dark. She can't see. She hears Moon laugh from seemingly everywhere.

"No," Comet growls, "noooooo! I'm going to kill you if it means death!"

The wand glows so brightly, that it looks like a glowing sphere on a stick rather than a wand.

"Comet!" Baby yells, "the castle is collapsing! We have to go!"

Comet doesn't respond, she only frantically casts spells, trying to find Moon. Her hair is matted, her eyes are paler than normal, her expression is one of all consuming hatred.

"Where are you!?!" Comet demands.

"Where you can't see," Moon chuckles. While she's distracted, Baby swipes the book.

"Comet!" Baby yells, "I got it! Let's move!"

Comet doesn't respond. She just keeps attacking as embers fill the air. She is consumed by dark magic. She grips her wand tightly. She speaks a new spell, a dark spell. A simple, but dangerous spell.

"Nightmarish Destruction!" Comet exclaims.

The wand begins to unleash an all consuming black storm of pure energy that consumes everything. Including Comet herself. She begins to decay, wounds appear on her arms, face, and legs. She lets out a hellish scream as she pours everything in her into the wand. Moon flees, to let Comet destory herself.

Marco coughs as smoke fills the air. "Comet!" He exclaims.

"Get out of here!" Comet demands, "I'm taking this place and everyone in it down with me!"

"Comet!" Marco exclaims, "Moon's gone! This place is collapsing. We gotta go!"

"I said leave!" Comet growls blasting Marco with a basic blast. Comet's hair begins to fall out, and she struggles to stay standing.

"Comet!" Marco gets back up, undeterred, "you're killing yourself with this spell! You have to stop!"

"I don't care!" Comet yells, "no matter what it takes! I'm killing Moon here and now!"

"We have to go!"

"She has to die!"

"I'll make you leave."

"I'd never forgive you."

"I'm sorry anyways," Marco sighs.

Marco struggles through the storm towards Comet, who has now fallen to her knees, but won't stop. The storm begins to consume Marco as well, he struggles to stand and begins to limp. He falls to his knees, but keeps crawling forward, coughing. He steals the scissors and opens a portal, and proceeds to push Comet through.

"Baby!" Marco yells, "let's go!" Baby follows Marco through the portal.

Marco returns to Earth, coughing, struggling to his feet. Ponyhead helps him up, letting him lift himself up by her horn while Tom offers to help Comet up, but Comet doesn't even notice and gets up on her own.

"You tratior!" Comet exclaims, attempting to blast Marco but missing by a mile, "I was so close!"

"You were dieing," Marco replies, "I had too."

"I thought I could trust you," Comet growls, "that was my chance!"

"Comet," Tom pleads, "look at yourself. You need to get to a doctor."

"I can't look at myself," Comet explains, still enraged, "I'm blind!"

Baby opens the book and looks at the curse.

"Says here it'll only last a few weeks," Baby explains, "you'll be fine."

"Fine?" Comet asks, "after what this tratior did?"

"I saved your life!" Marco exclaims.

"No," Comet growls, "You ruined it. Just leave me alone. Ponyhead, can you be my eyes for a minute?"

"Sure thing gurl," Ponyhead replies awkwardly, unsure how else to respond. Ponyhead puts her horn in Comet's hand and leads her inside.

"Hey," Tom comforts Marco best he can, "you did what you had too."

"I know," Marco sighs, "I just hope she's not to mad..."

And now an alternate outro. Don't try to imagine anything to it, cause if this were a show, it'd be just a blank screen, since Comet is blind.

I thought Earth,
Was a pretty awesome place.

But my best friend betrayed me,
Now I can't stand the thought of his face.

I have the book,
But I can't read it.

Because I'm gonna be blind,
For a while.

I was so close to vengeance,
But Marco got in my way.

When my sight returns,
I'm gonna make Moon pay.

When I can see I'm outta of here.
I'm going to find myself a new home.

End of season one.