So, Daron...

Daron said she'd read this. So I think she will? I dunno, but if you're Daron and you've read this far, hear me out. If not, then, sorry if you were expecting an episode. Feel free to skip this chapter.

Anyways, Daron. How you liking the story so far? Good? Bad? What do you think? If you like it, hear me out. So, you probably heard about this from a friend of mine at Creativcon. (Is that how it's spelt? I have no idea.) Look, you don't wanna make a Monstar series. I get that. I never wanted this on TV. The reason I wanted you to see it is because I wanna work on the show. Your show. Your vision for it. This is more of a resume. I don't care about Rhombulus x Hekapoo if you don't. I just really need this job. If you think I'm a good writer, PM me. If you're on the fence, keep in mind...

I am willing to work for half of whatever your paying you're current writers.

I'm actually not sure you determine this stuff, so I'm well aware "your" writers may not be the right term, but still. I know you'd more or less be my boss, and I care a LOT more about keeping my job then what I want for the show. It's your show. You would have final say.

And most importantly, I will respect your decision either way.

PM me if you're interested and have a great day!