Finale

The army rushes the Spider Bite Kingdom as Moon smiles wide, closing her spell book.

"Moon that spell," Prime pleads, "If you use it-"

"I'm doing what has to be done!" Moon exclaims. "Launch a counter attack!"

Moon's forced charge, countering Penelope, Kelly, Jackie, Janna, Toffee, and so on as Eclipsa, Marco, and Star rush the castle, entering.

"It's over!" Star exclaims, "After all these years it's finally over!"

"That's where you're wrong!" Moon laughs madly, darkness surrounding her, "I'll destroy you all in a second! I'll destroy you all so fast you won't be able to respond!"

Moon spreads her wings and cries out, "Easy Peasy Time Freezie!"

All of it stops. The fire, the chaos, the combat our side. Everyone, Ludo, Dennis, who fight along side their adoptive father Toffee, amends having been made as they stand with River as well, Tom, Janna, Kelly, Buff Frog, all frozen in time. Helpless as the mad queen approaches the doors with Prime by her side, only to be blasted by a winged Comet as Marco summons his monster arm.

"We've been in frozen time before," Marco hisses, "There's no escape. You face us fairly."

Moon chuckles, "Fine then! I have nothing left! My husband has left me! My daughter has suffered at my own hand! I don't have a plan anymore OK? Let's end this."

The laugher of a pitiful, broken woman echos in the throne room as she charges Comet, the two clashing with Hellish Obliteration as Marco attacks Prime, the two dancing the dance of combat.

Prime strikes with his fist proclaiming as he shatters the floor, "Monsters are just that! Monsters! They are no more than feral creatures to be slain!"

"You are mad Prime," Marco glares, "And blinded by hate and wrath like Moon, which is why I will stop you here and now."

Prime cries out and throws a punch that Marco grabs with his monster arm, slamming it into the ground before leaping and kicking Prime in the face, pinning and brutally beating the being.

Comet is overwhelmed as Moon laughs madly. Before her eyes flash her life, working with Toffee as a child to sabotage Mewni supply chains, working to master her wand, meeting Ponyhead, Jackie, Janna, Tom, Kelly, etc. Her family...

And now Moon is going to kill all of them?

No.

One last spell.

A golden beam extends from Comet's hands as she proclaims, casting her final spell she will ever create, "I call all magic into being, to defeat my enemy, for my family forged of love, a real family without blood, I trade my life for their own, a family I met along the way, I protect them with all my strength, so with the last breath in my lungs, I cast Sister's Requiem!"

In a massive blast of golden magic, time resumes, Prime falls, defeated, and collapses in on himself, dying of his own free when he sees...

Moon is dead, but also...

The spell was to great for her to take and...

"Comet..." Toffee pleads rushing in, weeping, "No..."

Toffee takes her body, cold and limp in his arms, "No..."

The other enter, and together, silently mourn until...

"Baaaaa!" He exclaims, touching Comet's fore head.

There is a golden glow and suddenly Comet breaths, revived by Lekmet who turns to Eclipsa as if requesting to join her family, or at least to be pardoned for his crimes, which she nods in respond.

"You're OK!" Toffee exclaims hugging Comet, "I thought I lost you."

"Is..." Comet asks coughing, "Is it over?"

Marco nods, "Yeah. It's over."

River sighs, closing Moon's eyes, "If you made it in, see you in Heaven, moonpie..."

And so...

Eclipsa ruled Mewni with Globgor and Meteora.

Toffee and River worked as advisors for Eclipsa.

Comet and Marco returned to Earth to attend therapy, Toffee supplying wealth to them whenever needed even when they didn't ask with their loyal Hellhound.

River spent time with Comet and became a true father to her.

Janna and Ponyhead remain a happy couple.

Rhombulus and Hekapoo remain in the Ice Cream Dimension often visited by Lekmet who now also works as a royal advisor.

Jackie and Tom remain in a happy relationship.

Penelope and Kelly retook the Spider Bite Kingdom together.

Buff Frog and Katrina live happily on Mewni, working as high ranking guards for the crown as the tadpoles come of age.

Finally...

The family meets once a year in a reunion to touch base and catch up.

These are all tales that may someday be told but for now this is...

THE

END.

Finally. It's me. The author. This story for me was practice for a lot of ideas and concepts throughout and helped me draw attention to my profile and practice writing so in a way it all fed my main series by gaining me follows and skill as all stories do feed my main goal in the same way. I kinda ran out of steam here at the end maybe it could've been better? But I think it tells the tale if a bit quickly. So yeah all funnels into my original works and stuff I loved writing this may include epilogue chapters later and now I will recommend other works.

School of Devils: Similar pacing and a diverse cast of characters much like this book so if the dynamics of the cast and character development and seeing Comet heal from mental trauma and the family themes appeal to you, and demon hunters sound fun, this one's for you.

The Account: What if the whole book was Comet's nightmares? This one is a 4th wall breaking book that follows Leo's descent into insanity and is heavy on metaphor so if you want some action and some more of the psychological aspects of this story this one's for you.

Alone: If you wanna see someone really mentally messed up fight the drug cartel look no further. Has a lot of action and a lot about a character with poor mental health like Comet if that's what you want with more mental stuff and less stuff about characters a little bit with some romance which School of Devils also has then this one about a schizophrenic vigilante is for you.

Thank you all and remember to read my other works. My Genderbend AU is much like this one if you have the time.

Thank you.