Mewni Kingdom of Monsters Part Three: The Friends Arrive

"You don't have to do this Comet," Toffee pleads, "please, just put the wand down. You don't have to-"

"Shut up!" Comet screams, "I'm not Comet! I am Star Butterfly, and I am going to kill you!"

"But who do you want to be?" Toffee asks.

"I want you to die," Comet growls.

"But who's killing me? Comet Dragonfly, or Star Butterfly?"

"I don't care anymore."

"Look, Comet, please, let me go. I'll leave quietly, won't say a word."

"Fine," Comet lowers her wand, "but you are hearby an enemy of the state, and are to be killed on sight."

"Very well," Toffee sighs with relief, "goodbye, Comet."

"It's-" Comet catches herself, "... I don't even know anymore. Just go."

Comet tries to think of where to send Toffee, knowing that if he sends her elsewhere, he's gonna find some way to get scissors. Then she remembers, there's no magic on Earth...

Comet opens a portal to Earth. Toffee walks through, and checks his surroundings as the portal closes behind him.

"Earth," he chuckles, "clever little girl."

Toffee sits down on the soft, green grass and sighs. Because of him...

Comet is starting to go dark.

Meanwhile, citizens begin to gather, waiting for Comet's speech. Everyone, including her, knows that's she's gonna give one. That is, except Comet's friends who are in the crowd.

"What's going on?" Marco asks one I the Mewmens.

"Queen Comet is about to give a speech," the Mewmen replies, "it won't be long now."

"Queen Comet?" Ponyhead asks.

"So we know she beat Moon," Tom interjects, "but we don't know where she is, or if she's OK."

"I'm sure she's fine," Baby replies, "monsters like her, they're built tough. I've seen what she can do."

The group become so busy talking to eachother, that they don't notice when Comet gets onto the balcony above them and sits in her chair. She glows with an intense, powerful green light.

"Guys," Jackie gets their attention, "remember how green glowing on the wand is bad?"

"Yeah," Marco replies, "why?"

"She's glowing," Jackie replies, "like, full on."

The others look up, and see Comet, a mad grin on her face, her eyes wide with madness. Wearing her armor, and the hearts on her cheeks glowing intensely. She waves her wand, and all go silent. She begins to speak...