Truth or Punishment

8 days until Moon's deadline.

Marco sits on his couch, looking at the photo of Comet, himself, and their freinds. He sighs, and sets the framed photo down on a table next to the couch.

"You miss her?" Baby asks, hovering next to him.

"Of course I do," Marco admits, stretching, "but it's not like there's much I can do about it. Besides, it's not like she's in danger. Well, not physical danger anyways."

"What's that mean?" Baby inquires.

"It's complicated," Marco sighs, "I just wish I could get her to admit the truth."

"Truth huh?" Baby smiles, "hmmm. Well, I do know one thing but... nah."

"What is it?" Marco demands rising to his feet.

"It's... no," Baby sighs, "I can't."

"Comet's a danger to herself and Toffee," Marco pleads, "please. I need to talk to her."

"I'll make a call," Baby smiles, "don't worry about it. I'll be right back."

Baby goes into Comet's room and turns on Comet's mirror.

"Mirror," she demands, "call Tom..."

Meanwhile, Comet sits in the guest room of Tom's castle. She holds the novel, and thinks about Marco. A tear runs down her face.

Tom knocks on her door. "Hey Comet," he greets, concern in her voice, "you OK?"

"I'm fine," Comet lies, her nightmare still in her thoughts, filling her with uncertainty and confusion, "what's up?"

"Jackie and I are watching a movie," Tom replies, "wanna join us?"

"Nah," Comet sighs, "I'll pass."

"Alright," Tom shrugs, "see ya later."

Tom goes to his living room where Jackie is tossing popcorn into her mouth.

"Where's Comet?" Jackie inquires.

"She's in her room," Tom sighs, "I just wish I could get her to talk to Marco. It's the only way she's gonna feel better."

"I know," Jackie replies, "they need to be able to be honest with eachother. Comet expessialy."

Tom's mirror rings with the call from Baby.

"It's Comet's mirror," Tom explains.

"Maybe it's Marco?" Jackie replies, "best answer."

Tom answers and is greeted by Baby.

"Hey Tom," Baby greets, "how's Comet?"

"Honestly," Tom sighs, "she seems kinda depressed. I wish she would just talk to Marco."

"I actually have an idea," Baby smiles, "you guys familiar with this?"

Baby holds up a blue cube.

"Truth or punishment," Tom replies, "what are you implying?"

"You get Marco and to play it," Baby explains, "and they work out their fight."

"I like it," Jackie interjects, "but how do we get Marco down here?"

"Leave that to me," Baby smiles, "he'll bring the cube. See ya."

Baby hangs up.

"Marco!" Baby calls, "I have great news!"

"What is it?" Marco asks walking upstairs.

"Comet wants to see you," Baby lies, "you need to get down there."