042

(Didn't proof read this, I apologise if there are any errors)

I quickly ran downstairs to see what Harry wanted. He had no idea that Samantha was upstairs. I finally saw Harry and asked him, ''What was it you wanted?''

''Oh, you're here," He was cleaning something up on the table. He looked up at me and asked, ''Could you please help me clean this up? The kids made a mess and I could use some help.''

''Oh yeah, that's no problem.'' I quickly replied. I reached for some paper and started to clean the table. I rushed it, my hands were moving extremely fast. I wanted to get back up there because who knows what Samantha's doing up there.

I have no doubt in my mind that Samantha is snoopy. But, do I have anything in my room that I should be worried about?

''Calm down there, Grace," Harry observed as I was rubbing the table very quickly, moving my hand back and forth over and over again, "You're getting the milk everywhere.''

''That's nice,'' I pretended to listen, "Huh? Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I'll fix it."

''You're acting weird," Harry noticed as he continued to clear up the mess, "Is everything alright?"

''I'm not acting weird," I kept on scrubbing the table and attempted to finish fairly quickly. I felt like I was doing chores for my own Mum. I grabbed more paper from the side and dried everything up, trying to get out of doing it, "I'll see you upstairs—"

I felt him reach for my hand and hold onto it as he stopped me. I turned around to see a suspicious Harry with his eyebrows furrowed. He asked me, ''Why are you in such a rush?''

I blurted, "Bathroom. I need."

''Just do whatever you want. I don't even know why I bother," Harry shook his head, and continued to clean the table up. A few moments later he put the cloth he had used for cleaning on the side. I took this as a chance to walk back upstairs as soon as possible. Harry turned around and stopped me once again, ''Gracie?''

I asked, "Yeah?"

Just the thought of Samantha up there by herself going through my things made me anxious as hell.

Harry reminded, "Please remember to throw out the rubbish later on."

I said, "You mean the trash?"

"The rubbish," Harry repeated, "Yes."

"Rubbish," I hummed, playfully mocking his accent, "Roobish."

He shook his head, chuckling a little. He mocked me, "The traaash."

''Is there anything else you'd like me to do?''

''Actually, yes.'' Harry stopped drying the dishes in his hands and spoke, ''Throw the rubbish out, help me with the laundry.. Oh, and maybe put all of these things in the dishwasher later—"

''Later, okay?" I told him softly, and he only sighed but nodded, "I'll see you later. I'm going back upstairs."

Running up the staircase in Harry's house felt like it could take forever. These never-ending carpeted stairs took ages to get to the top of.

Finally, I had reached the main hallway with all the bedrooms. I sprinted down down to mine. I opened the door and saw Samantha standing there stuffing something in her purse, constantly looking around the room.

I creased my eyebrows at the rather strange sight in front of me. I suspiciously walked inside the room, making sure that the door behind me was shut. I spoke up, ''Samantha?''