093

AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE GUYS, SO IVE DECIDED THAT THIS BOOK IS GONNA HAVE A FOLLOW UP STORY, LIKE A SEQUEL I GUESS. IDK IF THAT'S GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS. WHAT DO YA THINK? SHOULD THERE BE A SEQUEL?

-

-

-

I was making myself a small sandwich for breakfast since I wasn't in the mood for anything else. It had been a day since Harry and I had been arguing. Overnight, I thought about my behavior and realized that I had been extremely childish and that my behavior was unacceptable and juvenile.

I got carried away, I shouldn't have done that. Harry's words and actions just made me more and more angry. He simply provoked me. I should've handled everything like the adult I am supposed to be acting like, but instead I was behaving like a child.

Not only am I embarrassed to have set an example like that in front of two children, but I am also ashamed. I know I'm going to see Harry this morning, and I promised myself earlier that no matter what he says, I should either ignore him or just handle it calmly.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Mum greeted me as soon as she saw me. "You're up early."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep." I answered. She nodded her head in response, and poured some milk in a glass for herself. I asked, "Is Harry still asleep?"

"No, he woke up early actually. Around ten minutes ago he got up to take a shower." Mum informed, and I slowly nodded my head. She asked, "By the way, what was that all about last night with you two?"

"I know," I sighed. "I don't know what came over us. We shouldn't have been acting that way."

"But why were you two so mad at each other? That's what I'm confused about," Mum said, leaning her back against the counter and sipping some of her milk.

"Not really anything in particular," I lied. "He was just in a bad mood and he just started behaving rudely towards me at the dinner table."

"Was it really necessary to throw food all over him?" Mum asked, crossing her arms over her chest and giving me a look that looked somewhat like a glare. "Come on, Grace. That kind of behavior is completely juvenile."

"I know. I realized that last night." I answered honestly. "It just happened in the spur of the moment and I couldn't stop myself."

"Well I'm glad you realized that." Mum said, putting her glass down and giving me a pat on the back. "I'm going to go upstairs for a bit, okay?"

"Sure," I nodded my head. Harry's assumption about my Mum seeing my Dad again came to mind. I instantly thought if I should question her about it or if I should not. I asked, stopping her, "Mum, wait. I.. I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes, Grace?" Mum turned around and waited for me to ask her. She asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, um," I said, scratching the back of my head. "I just wanted to know if you, um, were out having coffee with Dad yesterday."

"What?-" Mum froze. She blinked a few times and I couldn't exactly read her demeanor. She asked, "Why would you think that, darling?"

"It's just that you said you were going out for coffee and then when I messaged Dad if he could being Liv over," I explained, "He said he was going out for coffee with a friend too."

"Oh," Mum said quietly. "Well, I wasn't with him. It was just a coincidence. Even if I did have coffee with him, it would be on friendly terms, alright?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm going to go now." Mum said, giving me a small smile before wandering off. I nodded my head, and went back to making my sandwich.