064

Guuuys! Thank you so much for 10k reads! My goodness, I am so surprised! I didn't think my book would ever get 10k reads. This book isn't even that good. You guys are the BEST! Thank you for reading this book, commenting and voting. It means a lot to me. I love you all!!

Chapter 64.

"Wait, what?" I asked, needing her to repeat. "You love me?"

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry," she muttered, looking down. "I know that you don't feel the same way at all, I know that. I'm not asking for anything. I just want you to know that I'm in. . love with you. Obviously you don't feel the same way, Harry. We agreed that this would never happen, I know. But I'm stupid, Harry. I let myself fall for you, and I hate that I did — I don't expect you to say it back because I know you could never someone like me. I just wanted you to know. I'm sorry."

I was lost for words. The girl who I was in love with, was sitting in front of me and telling me that she loved me. I had been too afraid to say it myself, but I was definitely taken back. I loved her, but I didn't know that she is in love with me. I began, "Grace, I really didn't know you felt that way."

Grace shook her head in complete doubt. "I know, I know. It is stupid, you obviously don't feel the same way and I don't know. I felt like I had to tell you."

I scratched my head, my lips parting. I couldn't believe this.

I started to think about everything. She was in love with me. All this time I had been trying to tell her I'm in love with her and she was trying to do the same thing.

Say it back, you idiot. My conscience spoke to me. I knew I had to, I just didn't know how.

"No, Grace. It is not stupid." I comforted her, reaching my hand out on the table and intertwining our fingers. "Don't say that. Because.. I feel the same way."

Grace whispered, blinking a few times.
"What?"

"I.. I love you too." I managed to let the words escape my mouth. After all this time, I had finally done it.

"W-What?" Grace whispered doubtfully. "No. You. . love me?"

"It's what I've been trying to tell you for ages. I was too much of a coward to tell you." I said honestly, eyes still locked with hers. "I.. I love you, Grace."

I said it again.

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me, and wasn't afraid to say it a third time. I breathed, "I really love you, Grace."

"Y-You do? You love me?" Grace asked, as if it was the most unbelievable thing in the world. She repeated the words to herself, trying to comprehend what was happening in the moment. "Harry, how? I thought—"

"You thought wrong." I cut her off, holding onto her hand tighter and meeting her gaze. "I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you, Grace."

"Really?" She asked, looking down shyly.  I smiled at the beautiful girl in front of me, and nodded my head. Her voice was barely audible when she whispered, "Me?"

"Yes, you." I nodded my head. "When we first started our 'relationship', I had no idea that a few months later I would be head over feels for you. But I am, and there's no one else I'd rather be with."

"I can't believe this," she looked down. "I had no idea. . I mean, I always had a crush on you. But as I got to know you better, I fell for you. I just never pictured you falling in love with me."

"Well, I am in love with you." I told her, confident and satisfied with my own answer. "I love you."

"I love you too," a smile grew onto her face. "I didn't. . scare you or anything, right? — Oh my goodness. I still can't believe that you're in love with me. Are you sure? Someone like me? How does someone like you fall for someone like me?"