Chapter 72:

*Two months later*

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I thought moving in with River would be the best thing ever.... Boy was I wrong.

I loved living with him but it just wasnt what I imagined.

I thought seeing his face everyday all day would be perfect. But now, I genuinely get tired of even looking at him.

Shocker huh?

I hardly even like him.

Dont get me wrong, I love him like crazy and wouldn't wanna be with anyone else, but he drives me insane and I dont like him occasionally.

We tend to argue over the stupidest shit ever and believe me when I tell you he has a bigger attitude than I do.

"River stop leaving your sweaty ass shirts around the house! I feel like I'm cleaning up after Rome and Grayson instead of a grown ass man!"

"Well where the hell else am I supposed to put them?!" He yelled in retaliation as he came down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

"Oh I dont know maybe in the laundry room?" I said in sarcasm.

"Whatever." He replied.

"Dont say whatever... You always fucking say that. You know it annoys me."

"Okay whatever stop talking to me." He said as he passed by me with an apple.

"I'll talk to you whenever I want to you ass!"

"I might be an ass but you're the bitchiest person I know."

I felt like grabbing a rock and throwing it straight as his damn head.

"Don't call me a bitch."

"I didn't call you a bitch I said you're bitchy... Huge difference sweetheart."

"Its not! Just stop leaving your damn shirts everywhere! Thats all I'm asking from you!"

"Okay Cassidy leave me alone! Damn I just want one day of fucking rest but I can't get that with all of your pregnant ass bitching."

I'll admit, I really wanted to laugh at that.

Pregnant ass bitching? That was a new one.

"You're the one that knocked me up." I shot back.

"And you're the one that let me."

"Umm I'm pretty sure I didn't."

"Okay. I'm done talking. I don't even like you."

"The feeling is mutual." I stated.

He went into the mancave and closed the door behind him.

"Drama queen!" I yelled after him.

"Pregnant ass." He retorted.

Suddenly the door bell rang and I opened the door to the smiling face of Ryan.

"Hey." He said as he walked in before I could even respond.

"Oh sure you can come in." I mumbled as I closed the door. "What's up?"

"Nothing. I was bored. So I figured I'd come here."

"Where's AJ?"

"Working. Ever since he got that internship its pretty much consumed most of his time along with school."

"And Sonny?"

"Out with Legend and Jordan."

"Why didn't you go with them?"