Chapter 195: A Crazy Life.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Okay it probably would've been better if I mentioned this a few chapters ago but I wasn't thinking so I'm letting you guys know now so that it wont come as big of a surprise...

This chapter will be the final chapter of "River".

Its been almost exactly a year since I published the first chapter and I never thought that I'd get this much support form you guys. It genuinely means the world to me.

So I wanna thank you guys for your support and very interesting feedback as the story of "River" couldn't have happened without you guys.

Thank you for going on this journey with me and I hope you guys continue on with the journey of Kaiser in the sequel.  I'm not sure when I'll publish the first chapter of Kaiser's story so I'd advise you all to follow me so that when I do publish the first chapter you'll get a notification.

Thank you once again, I love you guys sooo much and I hope you enjoy the final chapter of River.

Pleeeeease feel free to leave a comment on your overall thought of this story.

(And yes I got a little emotional while writing this)

See you guys later!!!! 💕💕💕💕

******************************

-A week later-

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"What time are you working tomorrow?" Jordan asked as he drove me home from a night out of having a few drinks.

"Have to be at the hospital by 8. I don't get off until 6."

"Sounds like you've got a long day ahead of you."

"Perks of being a doctor." I mumbled.

"You're fairly new to it. You'll get used to it eventually."

"A girl can only hope." I replied.

We passed by the old apartments we used to live in which struck me with a huge nostalgic felling.

"Where it all started..." Jordan said after noticing that I was staring at the apartment buildings.

"Yep." I sighed. "Back when we were kids basically and times were simpler."

"Times were simpler because we were only living for us. But now we're living for our kids as well."

"Remember when we first started college?" I asked as he and I both chuckled slightly. "We stayed in trouble. Especially AJ. And you were such a player. Lindsay was mean as hell... And I was a mess. And Max always had to save our asses from going to jail after something AJ did."

"I really do miss those days. If I could do it all over again I would." He laughed. "But I would've never thought that things would be the way they are now. We've lived such a crazy life and we're only 32..."

"Indeed we have." I stated as I glanced down at my promise ring.

"You miss him huh." He remarked.

"Every day." I replied. "Every single day. I miss him now just as much as I did 4 years ago."

"I doubt that feeling's ever gonna go away. But you've continued to live your life and I know he's proud of you for that. I'm proud of you for it."

He was right. I didn't think I'd be able to make it through River's death but I did.

"Jordan, thank you." I said to him.