Chapter 3: What Really Happened

Jordan's POV:

I decided to take Cassidy's advice and go home. Its been a while since I've let myself get to that point. You know, having a mental break down and reacting from that. Its happened twice within the past two days although the second time wasn't nearly as bad as the first. Last night kept replaying over and over in my head. As soon as I got to Sabrina's place we all decided to just chill out and talk. Max had brought over two of his friends we'd never met before and at first, they seemed like pretty cool guys. Until Sabrina asked me where Cassidy was.

"So where's Cassidy?" She asked me.

"Did you really just ask me that? You know damn well I'm not gonna bring her to your place. You two argue too damn much."

"Its always her fault. I try to make amends with her but she never even let's me talk to her."

"Whatever Sabrina." Lindsay chimed in. "You're such a bitch towards her."

"Yea. You kinda are." Said Max.

"No I'm not! She hates me! She would slit my fucking throat if she could!" Sabrina yelled back.

"What? I refuse to believe anyone hates you. Maybe she's just jealous because you're gorgeous." Max's friend, Professor Carson, stated.

"No way. You haven't seen Cassidy. Cassidy's beautiful." My friend Aj replied. "Would totally date her if we weren't so close."

"Hm, now I'm kinda curious. What does she look like?" Asked professor Carson.

My other friend Mariah pulled out her phone and brought up a picture of Cassie and showed it to Mr. Carson. Thats when things went downhill.

"Holy shit..." He said. "Oh my God....the things I'd do to this girl...."

"Hey watch you're mouth. Thats my roommate you're talking about." I explained.

"Whoa she's you're roommate? You banging her?" He asked which only made me even more agitated.

"No I'm not banging her she's my best friend!"

"So you live with her and you haven't had sex with her once? Dude you're crazy as hell. If that girl lived with me I'd fuck her brains out all day every day..."

I tried my best to keep calm.

"I said watch your fucking mouth asshole!" I yelled clearly not keeping calm.

"She into older guys? If not I could still probably snag her." He continued.

"Dude, chill out." Max said as he glared at Mr.Carson.

Mr. Carson looked me directly in the eyes as he spoke again... I wish he would've just kept his mouth shut.

"You think I could hit? Yes? No? Maybe so?" He smirked and I completely lost it.

I launched myself at him and completely unleashed all the anger I'd been holding in. After a few hits I found myself being thrown against a wall and laughed when I saw him wiping blood from under his nose.

"You wanna fight kid? Fine. I'm always up for a fight. Never backed down from one and never will." He stated as he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me up from the ground fast, expecting me to fall over. But I kept my balance and rammed my shoulder in his stomach causing him to fall. We exchanged punches and the whole time I heard Sabrina and Mariah screaming at the top of their lungs. Professor Carson got the upper hand and kneeled over me punching the hell out of my face. My vision began to blur. Then all of a sudden I saw Lindsay come behind him and swing a lamp at his head as hard she could.